Notice to Our Patients Regarding a Stolen Briefcase. Learn More
Cystoprostatectomy for Men with Bladder Cancer in the West Palm Beach, FL, Area
Bladder cancer patients in the West Palm Beach, Florida, area who require cystoprostatectomy can be treated at Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa. Moffitt is the third largest cancer center in the nation based on patient volume, and as a result we offer a level of surgical expertise that far exceeds that of other providers. Our fellowship-trained surgeons are recognized as experts in their respective fields and have mastered the complex surgeries that many of our patients require.
Moffitt offers every type of cancer surgery available, including cystoprostatectomy for men with bladder cancer. Through our innovative techniques and pioneering procedures, our team of specialists has improved the lives of thousands of patients. Other reasons why Moffitt stands out as an unparalleled cancer center for patients in the West Palm Beach, FL, area, include:
- Our tumor board – A team of skilled cancer specialists that meet weekly to discuss and review each patient’s treatment. This allows our patients to benefit from multiple expert opinions without the need for referrals.
- Our multispecialty approach – Each patient is attended to by an entire team of experts, instead of one physician.
- One convenient location – All of the cancer services we offer, including prevention, diagnostic, treatment and supportive care, are provided in a single location.
- Our clinical trials – Patients have access to promising new drugs and techniques through our robust clinical trials program.
- Our advanced techniques– Our surgeons have a high level of experience with many types of surgical procedures, including robotic surgery, minimally invasive surgery, laser surgery and other new procedures.
We understand that traveling can be difficult, especially for patients who are dealing with cancer. To help ease the travel burdens on our out-of-town patients, we have partnered with several trusted hotels that are located nearby and meet or exceed our stringent infection control and hygiene standards. These hotels also offer discounted rates for our patients.
Bladder cancer patients from the West Palm Beach, FL, area who are interested in learning more about cystoprostatectomy and other treatment options at Moffitt can call 1-888-663-3488 or new patient registration form online. We accept patients with or without referrals.