Receiving a stomach cancer diagnosis may leave you with many questions about what to expect going forward. Learning about your condition and the options available to you can help you make informed choices and prepare ahead of time for your treatment and recovery.
Because every cancer case is unique, it is best to consult with a physician to receive individualized attention and treatment recommendations. However, if you’re just starting to learn about stomach cancer for the first time, the following pages may provide you with some helpful background information:
- Questions to Ask Your Stomach Cancer Specialist
- What Is the No. 1 Risk Factor for Stomach Cancer?
- Can Stomach Cancer Go Undetected?
- How Long Can Stomach Cancer Go Undetected?
- What Should I Expect After Stomach Cancer Surgery?
- What Are the Side Effects of Stomach Cancer Treatment?
- What to Do If You Are Diagnosed With Stomach Cancer
- Four Things to Expect From Stomach Cancer Treatment
- How to Prepare for Chemotherapy for Stomach Cancer
- Is Stomach Cancer Curable if Caught Early?
- How Do I Prepare for Stomach Cancer Treatment?
- Are My Symptoms Indicating Stomach Cancer or Something Else?
- Do Certain Foods Fight Stomach Cancer?
- Four Things to Know About Stomach Cancer Treatment
- What Is Metastatic Stomach Cancer?
- Where Does Metastatic Stomach Cancer Spread To?
- What Are the Most Common Metastatic Stomach Cancer Symptoms?
- How Long Is Recovery After Stomach Cancer Surgery?
At Moffitt Cancer Center, our Gastrointestinal Oncology Program is made up of cancer experts who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of stomach cancer. Our team can help you find the answers you’re looking for and provide you with the comprehensive treatment services you require. We welcome you to schedule an appointment to learn more about your condition and the treatment options we offer. You can get started by calling 1-888-663-3488 or by filling out a new patient registration form online. We welcome new patients and do not require a referral.