All of us are touched by cancer in some way, whether it’s through a loved one, colleague, or even facing the disease ourselves. What if your company could stand together with cancer patients and their families, supporting them in their fight?
Partnerships with generous corporations and businesses are invaluable in supporting research and breakthrough discoveries at Moffitt. In return, corporate partners make a lasting impression on clients, employees, and new audiences.
We work with our corporate partners to create personalized partnership opportunities that suit their needs. There are many ways your organization can show you care about the fight against cancer and inspire courage for patients and their families:
- Invest in Moffitt
Endow a chair, sponsor a specific Moffitt program, host your own fundraising event, or dedicate a contribution in honor of a colleague.
- Event sponsorships
Expand your company’s access to targeted audiences while joining in the fight to cure cancer by supporting major events such as Miles for Moffitt, the Magnolia Ball, and more.
- Cause marketing
Create a mutually beneficial promotion that allows you to raise funds to fight cancer while also expanding your company’s revenue, promoting your brand and products, and increase consumer loyalty by supporting a cause that touches everyone.
Engage your employees
Give your employees the opportunity to get hands-on in the fight against cancer by starting an employee giving program, organizing your company’s own fundraising event , creating a company-wide team at Miles for Moffitt, matching your employees’ gifts to Moffitt, and more.
Looking for inspiration?
Below are some of our dedicated corporate partners. We hope they will inspire your company to get involved and become a Moffitt corporate partner.
We are grateful to all of our corporate partners for their unwavering support! Their commitment truly has tremendous impact and accelerates Moffitt’s lifesaving work.
- Williams Automotive Group - After several families in their company were affected by cancer, the Williams Automotive Group made a $500,000 commitment over 10 years to support Moffitt’s work in breast cancer research.
- AutoNation - As the presenting sponsor for Miles for Moffitt, AutoNation has raised over $245,000 for cancer research at Moffitt, as well as provided resources for patients in Moffitt’s Adolescent and Young Adult Program (AYA).
- Skanska’s Hooked on a Cure - As a Moffitt Corporate Partner, Skanska hosts an annual fishing tournament that serves as a networking opportunity for clients and raises funds for cancer research at Moffitt.
- Callaghan Pro-Am Golf Tournament - Callaghan Tire Company hosts an annual golf tournament held at the Lakewood Ranch Golf & Country Club to provide support for cancer research at Moffitt.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - Make May Moffitt Month is a month-long endeavor to raise awareness for cancer research at Moffitt that has raised over $200,000 since its inception.
- Panera Goes Pink - Select Panera Bread® locations have raised over $110,000 for Moffitt’s M-POWER programs and research through the Panera Goes Pink initiative, Operation Dough-Nation, and as sponsors of Miles for Moffitt.
- DPR Construction Golf Tournament - In 2016, DPR Construction introduced the Building Great Communities Charity Golf Tournament that has raised over $83,000 for Families First initiatives at Moffitt.
- Hooters Management Corporation - Hooters Management Corporation of South Florida has raised over $748,000 to support Moffitt’s work in breast and prostate cancer research.
- Tampa Bay Sports Partnerships - Moffitt is proud to team up with local professional and collegiate sports teams to educate the community about cancer prevention, early detection, and survivorship. These partnerships include events such as Hockey Fights Cancer with the Tampa Bay Lightning, Treasure Chests Fun Run with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the Spring Swing Sun Safety Tour by Moffitt’s Mole Patrol with the Tampa Bay Rays, or Bulls Against Cancer with the University of South Florida Athletics.
Together, we would love to customize a way for you to support Moffitt with a strategy that suits the individual needs of your organization.
For more information on corporate partnership opportunities, please contact Lindsay Voltz at 813-745-1933 or FoundationInfo@Moffitt.org.