Did you know that you still have until Jan. 15, 2023 to enroll in a new insurance plan? Benefits will start on Feb. 1, 2023. For more information, visit healthcare.gov or call toll-free at 1-800-318-2596.
If you missed the Open Enrollment period, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period if you’ve had certain life events, including losing health coverage, moving, getting married, having a baby, or adopting a child. If you qualify, you may also still get coverage through the FL Medicaid Managed Care plan any time of year.
To ensure you can receive comprehensive care from our experts at Moffitt, here’s a list of our coverage under the Health Exchange:
Moffitt Cancer Center and Moffitt Medical Group are in-network for the following Affordable Care Act Plans:
- All BCBS of Florida (Florida Blue) BlueCare Affordable Care Act plans
- All BCBS of Florida (Florida Blue) BlueOptions Affordable Care Act plans
- All BCBS of Florida (Florida Blue) BlueSelect Affordable Care Act plans
- All BCBS of Florida (Florida Blue) MyBlue Affordable Care Act plans (all services require authorization from the patient's Primary Care Physician)
- All Health First Health Plans Affordable Care Plans
- Moffitt Cancer Center and Moffitt Medical Group are out-of-network for all other Affordable Care Act Plan offered on the Health Exchange.
To better prepare when talking with your insurance company, find questions to help you enroll under the Health Exchange.
*If a plan has out-of-network benefits, the beneficiary may choose to use those benefits to access Moffitt and MMG but they will have significantly increased financial responsibilities.
For more information, call 813-745-7300 or email FCUinsuranceNavigator@Moffitt.org. For a full list of Health Exchange plans and for a list of 2023 important enrollment dates visit healthcare.gov or call toll-free at 1-800-318-2596.
If you have questions, The Florida Covering Kids & Families Navigator Program is ready to assist you. Find enrollment information or call 877-813-9115.
For international patients, please contact our International Team at internationalreferrals@Moffitt.org.
See if Moffitt Cancer Center and Moffitt Medical Group are in-network for your Commercial or Medicare plan.