Salary and Benefits
Moffitt Employed Fellows
Salary Schedule for Academic Year 2020-2021 (July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022)
Fellows employed by Moffitt receive the salary corresponding with their post-graduate training level. Fellows receive a benefits package, including vision and dental insurance, on a shared-cost basis. The cost of individual health insurance is offset by a stipend. Fellows will be reimbursed for educational expenses related to the training program up to $2,500 per contract year. Reimbursable expenses include but are not limited to conference registration, conference travel, abstract submission fees, books, dues and other pre-approved optional expenses exclusive to the training program.
|Level||AY21-22||Benefits Estimator||Total Comp|
Please click here to see a contract sample. (PDF)
Benefits for Clinical Fellows
As a Moffitt team member, you have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Moffitt-paid Point of Service (POS) medical plan* with optional employee-paid coverage for eligible dependents
- Dental coverage through two available plan options
- Vision coverage — optional
- Medical Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life and AD&D — Moffitt paid
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability insurance — Moffitt paid core and optional buy up
- Long-term disability insurance — Moffitt paid core and optional buy up
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) — Moffitt paid
- Variety of special Moffitt perks and other supplemental programs
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Fellows receive 25 PTO days per contract. If your contract is for less than one year, you will receive a prorated number of PTO days. You may use your PTO days for vacation, holidays, sick days and personal time.
Your PTO bank is immediately accessible to you with approval from your program director. Any unused PTO days during the fiscal year will be lost. They do not carry over to the next fiscal year or new contract and cannot be cashed in.
You must enroll using the online benefits enrollment system within your first 30 days of employment. If you do not enroll during your first 30 days, you will be automatically enrolled in the Moffitt paid benefits (Life, AD&D, Core LTD, Core STD and EAP) only. Coverage is effective the later of July 1 or the first day of your contract through the end of the contract period.
Eligible dependents include your spouse/domestic partner and children up to age 26.
* Clinical Fellows that are J-Visa Holders will receive Moffitt-paid Choice International Medical plan.