After a cancer diagnosis, it is important to think about the types of costs that may come up during and after treatment. Understanding the costs of care will help to establish what kind of support, budgeting or financial assistance may be needed. Consider these helpful tips to get organized:
- Contact your insurance company to understand your benefit plan or if virtual care appointments are covered
- Ensure you have a prescription plan
- Determine if you will need a supplemental plan
- Clarify if transportation or lodging is needed or contact us at 813-745-8407
- If you need assistance with applying for Long-Term Disability or Short Term Disability call 813-745-2356
- There are Patient Assistance Programs through pharmaceutical companies to help cover the cost of the drug or co-pays related to treatment. Contact Moffitt's Publix Pharmacy at 813-745-8484 or Moffitt's Specialty Pharmacy at 813-745-7354
- If participating in a clinical trial, a lot of times standard of care charges will not be covered by the study
If you have any billing and financial inquiries we are here to help. Contact the following offices or read our FAQs for more information.
View Moffitt’s collection policy (PDF)
"The blessing of the Access One payment program was a godsend. Truly at Moffitt, you never walk alone in this disease. I am forever grateful."- Amy Bondon, Patient Advisor, Patient and Family Advisory Program
Billing and Financial Inquiries?
Moffitt Customer Service: 1-800-456-3434 ext. 8422 or email@example.com Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Business Office Walk-in Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Business offices are located at all Moffitt locations for your convenience
- Moffitt hospital and Moffitt Medical Group billing inquiries
- Make a payment (login to Patient Portal)
- Estimated services provided
- Hospital pricing
- Payment arrangements
- Medicaid and Social Security disability application assistance
- Financial assistance
- Financing options available through our partner Access One
USF Physician's Group 813-974-0509 or 1-800-933-8672 Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- University of South Florida (USF) billing inquiries
- Make a USF physician payment
Authorization or Eligibility Questions?
Patient Financial Clearance Unit: 1-800-456-3434 ext. 7300 Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Status of authorization
- Request authorization
- Benefits eligibility
For your convenience, at FloridaHealthPriceFinder*, you can find data on healthcare costs for national, state, and local prices.
*The service bundle information is a non-personalized estimate of costs that may be incurred by the patient for anticipated services and that actual costs will be based on services actually provided to the patient; Patients have a right to request a personalized estimate from the hospital; Patients should contact the health care providers anticipated to provide services to the patient while in the hospital to obtain a personalized estimate of their costs, their billing practices and whether they participate in the patient’s health plan.