COVID-19 Safety Precautions: Find the Latest Visitor and Mask Policies. Learn More
Shared Resources, also called Cores, were developed at Moffitt Cancer Center to meet the needs of the cancer center’s scientific community. The functions of Shared Resources represent a vital component for the cancer center’s research enterprise and a significant component of the Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG).
Shared Resources provide Moffitt investigators access to technologies, highly skilled services and scientific consultation at reasonable costs to facilitate scientific interaction and productivity. The Core facilities are located across Moffitt’s campuses.
- Analytic Microscopy
- Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Cancer Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Cell Therapies
- Chemical Biology
- Collaborative Data Services
- Flow Cytometry
- Gene Targeting
- Molecular Genomics
- Participant Research, Interventions, and Measurement Core (PRISM)
- Proteomics and Metabolomics
- Quantitative Imaging Core
- Small Animal Imaging Lab