About the Clinical Trials Office
The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) supports researchers who develop and conduct clinical trials of new treatments at Moffitt Cancer Center. The CTO:
- Assists investigators in screening and enrolling patients for clinical studies
- Provides information management support for clinical trials
- Ensures that the clinical trials are compliant with the rules for conducting clinical studies and assists in submitting regulatory documents, annual reviews, and adverse event reporting
- Provides staff training and education pertaining to clinical studies
- Coordinates and implements the study’s related orders for participating patients
- Prepares medical and research records for audits
CTO services include:
- Protocol initiation, activation, coordination and administration
- Patient enrollment
- Coordination of study-related patient care
- Minority outreach recruitment clinical trials participants
- Data collection
To learn more about a clinical trial, call 813-745-6100 or 1-800-679-0775 (toll-free) or submit a clinical trials inquiry form online.
To learn more about clinical trials available at Moffitt, search the directory of open trials.