All are invited to attend a Patient and Family Orientation. Learn how to partner with your care team, connect with supportive programs/services and find your way around Moffitt. This orientation is optional and you do not need to be a new patient to attend. The orientation is available at any time during your cancer treatment.
NEW: Live virtual sessions are held at 2 p.m. on weekdays. Registration is required. For more information, call 813-745-1690 or email PatientLibrary@Moffitt.org.
Available in English and Spanish!
Sign up to attend a session.
Attendees receive a free messenger bag with Moffitt resources and organizational items.
View the Patient and Family Orientations Online
General Information About Moffitt
Finding Your Way Around the Magnolia Campus (MCC)
Finding Your Way Around the McKinley Campus (MKC)
Finding Your Way Around the Moffitt International Plaza (MIP)
Support Services and Programs
Información general sobre Moffitt
Orientación por el campus de Moffitt en Magnolia (MCC)
Orientation por el campus de Moffitt en McKinley (MKC)
Orientación por el campus de Moffitt en Internacional Plaza (MIP)
Programas y servicios de apoyo
2023 Holiday Schedule:
- New Year’s Day Monday, Jan. 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King Jr., Day Monday, Jan. 16, 2023
- Memorial Day Monday, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day Monday, Sept. 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving Day Thursday, Nov. 23, 2023
- Day After Thanksgiving Friday, Nov. 24, 2023
- Christmas Day Monday, Dec. 25, 2023
- New Year’s Day Monday, Jan. 1, 2024
*If Moffitt is closed for any other reason, Patient and Family Orientation is not provided.
If you have questions, please call 813-745-1690 or email PatientLibrary@Moffitt.org.