Moffitt Cancer Center is the only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida. With its singular focus on cancer, Moffitt has worked tirelessly in the areas of patient care, research and education since opening in Tampa in 1986. Moffitt’s research focuses on cutting-edge discoveries that can be rapidly translated into improved diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic advances.
- Moffitt Researchers Use Mathematical Modeling to Identify Factors that Determine Adaptive Therapy Success
- Moffitt Researchers Discover Mechanism that Regulates Anti-Tumor Activity of Immune Cells in Ovarian Cancer
- Moffitt Researchers Identify Why CAR T Therapy May Fail in Some Lymphoma Patients
- Inflammation from Androgen Deprivation Therapy May Cause Fatigue in Prostate Cancer Patients
- Researchers Identify Genomic and Immune Indicators That Predict Lethal Outcomes in High-Grade Prostate Cancer
- More news