Find a Researcher Search
Moffitt Cancer Center is the only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida. With its singular focus on cancer, Moffitt has worked tirelessly in the areas of patient care, research and education since opening in Tampa in 1986. Moffitt’s research focuses on cutting-edge discoveries that can be rapidly translated into improved diagnostic, preventive and therapeutic advances.
- Rare Melanoma Type Highly Responsive to Immunotherapy
- Men, If You Have HPV, Odds Are You Will Be Reinfected with the Same Type
- Moffitt Uses Innovative Treatment Strategy to Overcome Drug Resistance
- Stand Up To Cancer Awards Moffitt $2.67 Million to Study New Lung Cancer Immunotherapy
- Moffitt Researchers Discover New Targets for Approved Cancer Drug
Moffitt Cancer Center has made a lasting commitment to the prevention and cure of cancer, working tirelessly in the areas of patient care, research and education to advance one step further in fighting this disease.