Notice to Our Patients Regarding a Stolen Briefcase. Learn More
Your Bladder Cancer Specialists
Moffitt Cancer Center’s bladder cancer specialists are committed to providing patients with the individualized, multispecialty treatment they deserve. We take a collaborative approach to bladder cancer treatment, which means that numerous experienced medical professionals – each with a different area of expertise – help with the design and delivery of each patient’s treatment plan. With this wide-ranging team of highly experienced oncologists, physicians and diagnostic experts working together under one roof, we are able to provide the best possible recommendations for our patients.
At Moffitt, our team of bladder cancer specialists includes:
- Urologic oncologists, who specialize in treating malignant conditions of the genitourinary system
- Medical oncologists, who specialize in creating chemotherapy prescriptions
- Radiation oncologists, who specialize in designing radiation therapy treatment plans
- Surgical oncologists, who specialize in removing abnormal tissues from the bladder and urinary tract
Our oncologists include not only trusted surgeons and clinical providers, but also some of the nation’s top bladder cancer researchers. At Moffitt, we are continually exploring the newest and most effective therapies for genitourinary cancers. Our specialists take a bench-to-bedside approach, which means that they actively investigate new therapies and treatment techniques in the lab, then use their findings to make more targeted recommendations for their patients. We are one of a select few treatment centers that have met the high standards established by the National Cancer Institute for earning a Comprehensive Cancer Center designation, and the only such center based in Florida.
To learn more about bladder cancer treatment at Moffitt, call 1-888-663-3488 or complete a new patient registration form online. You can schedule an appointment with any of our bladder cancer specialists with or without a physician’s referral.
- Patients from Tampa, FL
- Patients traveling from Clearwater, FL
- Patients traveling from St. Petersburg, FL
- Patients traveling from Brandon, FL