Bladder Cancer FAQs
A bladder cancer diagnosis may spark more questions than answers, leaving you feeling confused, alone, angry or a combination of many emotions. At Moffitt Cancer Center, we understand the challenges that come with receiving a diagnosis of cancer and strive to help each of our patients throughout their entire journey to recovery. To help you get started learning about your condition, check out the articles below:
- Bladder Cancer Statistics
- Three Things to Know About Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Symptoms in Women vs. Men
- 10 Questions to Ask Your Bladder Cancer Specialist
- How Serious Is Bladder Cancer Surgery?
- What Should I Expect With a Bladder Cancer Diagnosis?
- Five Symptoms You May Not Know Are Linked to Bladder Cancer
If you have questions or concerns about your bladder cancer diagnosis, speaking with a physician about your condition may help you find the information you’re looking for. At Moffitt, the multispecialty team that makes up our Urologic Oncology Program works together in regular tumor board meetings to give patients individualized treatment plans. This approach helps to ensure that each patient’s treatment is tailored to his or her unique needs to provide the best chance of a positive outcome and an improved quality of life.
Moffitt welcomes individuals with or without a referral to schedule an appointment by calling 1-888-663-3488 or filling out a new patient registration form online.