Find a Doctor
Juskaran S. Chadha, DO
Program: Medical Oncology at AdventHealth - Wesley Chapel
Cancer Focus: Bladder Cancer , Colorectal Cancer , Esophageal Cancer , Head and Neck Cancer , Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer , Liver Cancer , Lung Cancer , Pancreatic Cancer , Prostate Cancer , Testicular Cancer
Dr. Chadha is an Assistant Professor at the University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine. After graduating from New York University, he completed his medical degree from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed an Internal Medicine Residency at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Most recently, he completed a Hematology/Oncology Fellowship at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra Northwell Health Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Chadha’s focus is solid tumor oncology, with clinical interests in genitourinary tract, colorectal, upper gastrointestinal and pancreatic, thoracic, head and neck, and skin-related malignancies. His research interests include solid tumor oncology and precision medicine. He is board certified in medical oncology, hematology, and internal medicine.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra Northwell Health Cancer Institute - Hematology & Oncology
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai - Internal Medicine
- New York Institute of Technology - DO
- Zhong L, Chadha J, Ameri A. A Curious Case of Pseudothrombocytopenia due to In Vitro Agglutination. Case Rep Hematol. 2020 Feb.2020:6236350. Pubmedid: 32099698. Pmcid: PMC7040393.
- Chadha J, Sahai T, Schwimmer J, Shani D. A 30-Year-Old Carrier of Gaucher Disease with Multiple Myeloma. Case Rep Oncol Med. 2019 Feb.2019:6469196. Pubmedid: 30906609. Pmcid: PMC6393880.
- Chadha J, Hussein S, Zhan Y, Shulman J, Brody J, Ratner L, Steinberg A. Liposomal Vincristine as a Bridge Therapy Prior to CAR-T Therapy in Relapsed and Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma?. Int J Hematol Oncol Stem Cell Res. 2019 Apr.13(2):102-107. Pubmedid: 31372204. Pmcid: PMC6660481.
- Hu KS, Mourad WF, Gamez ME, Lin W, Jacobson AS, Persky MS, Urken ML, Culliney BE, Li Z, Tran TN, Schantz SP, Chadha J, Harrison LB. Five-year outcomes of an oropharynx-directed treatment approach for unknown primary of the head and neck. Oral Oncol. 2017 Jul.70:14-22. Pubmedid: 28622886.
- Chadha J, Teng MS, Teruya-Feldstein J, Bakst RL. Radiation for MALT of the Submandibular Gland. Case Rep Hematol. 2017 Feb.2017:8397621. Pubmedid: 28163943. Pmcid: PMC5253503.
- Hu KS, Mourad WF, Gamez M, Safdieh J, Lin W, Jacobson AS, Persky MS, Urken ML, Culliney B, Li Z, Tran TN, Schantz SP, Chadha J, Harrison LB. Low rates of contralateral neck failure in unilaterally treated oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinoma with prospectively defined criteria of lateralization. Head Neck. 2017 Aug.39(8):1647-1654. Pubmedid: 28474380.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.