Skin Cancer FAQs
If you’ve recently been diagnosed with skin cancer or are experiencing the potential symptoms of a malignancy, you’re likely wondering what you can expect when it comes to tests and treatments. You may also have questions about the different medical professionals who you might see, the best ways to improve your prognosis and whether you should participate in a clinical trial. Even if you are a skin cancer survivor and have been through this before, you may still have new or additional concerns that you’d like to have addressed.
Getting answers to your questions about skin cancer
At Moffitt Cancer Center, we’re here to support you through your diagnosis, treatment and recovery. Toward that end, the following FAQs-related articles may help:
- Questions to ask your skin cancer specialist
- When should I see a skin cancer specialist?
- What are the most common types of skin cancer?
- Five less common skin cancer symptoms
- What are the risks of developing skin cancer during the winter?
- Will I need radiation for my skin cancer?
Our oncologists are here to answer any other questions you might have, and you do not need a physician’s referral to schedule an appointment. To set up a visit with our Cutaneous Oncology Program, call 1-888-663-3488 or submit a new patient registration form online.