Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Your Triple Negative Breast Cancer Specialists
No two cases of triple negative breast cancer are the same, which is why having a team of specialists focusing on your individual condition is of the utmost importance. The Don & Erika Wallace Comprehensive Breast Program at Moffitt Cancer Center is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of all types and stages of breast cancer. Our multispecialty team of medical professionals holds regular tumor board meetings to create an individualized treatment plan for each breast cancer patient. The tumor board takes into account all aspects of a patient’s condition, including the nature of the cancer as well as the patient’s overall health.
Our triple negative breast cancer team includes:
- Surgical oncologists, who remove cancerous breast tissue through surgical procedures such as lumpectomies, mastectomies and axillary lymph node dissection
- Medical oncologists, who determine the dosage and treatment cycle for chemotherapy treatments
- Radiation oncologists, who develop and oversee radiation therapy plans
- Pathologists, who examine tissue samples, and radiologists, who use medical imaging, to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of triple negative breast cancer
- Plastic surgeons and breast reconstruction experts, who rebuild the breast after surgery
- Fertility preservation specialists, who help patients understand the options for preserving fertility throughout the cancer treatment
- Genetic testing and counseling specialists, who determine if a genetic mutation was the cause of the cancer and provide counseling for those with a family history of breast cancer
At Moffitt Cancer Center, patients can receive all the treatment and supportive care they need in a single location. Additionally, we offer clinical trials that give our patients access to innovative treatment methods that are not widely available. Our commitment to progressing research and treatment options for cancer is why we’re a National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center – the only one based in Florida.
If you are interested in receiving triple negative breast cancer treatment from the specialists at Moffitt Cancer Center, call 1-888-663-3488 or fill out a new patient registration form online. No referral is necessary to schedule an appointment at Moffitt.