Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Falcon received her medical degree from the University of South Florida, Morsani School of Medicine in 2006. She continued training at the University of South Florida by completing a diagnostic radiology residency in 2011 followed by a 1-year breast imaging fellowship at Moffitt Cancer Center in 2012. Shortly after completing her fellowship, she joined the breast imaging team. Dr. Falcon’s clinical focus is in the multi-modality imaging approach to breast cancer detection and management and she values the physician-patient relationship built during the process.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Moffitt Cancer Center - Breast Imaging
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine - Diagnostic Radiology
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Falcon S, Williams A, Weinfurtner J, Drukteinis JS. Imaging Management of Breast Density, a Controversial Risk Factor for Breast Cancer. Cancer Control. 2017 Apr;24(2):125-136. Pubmedid: 28441367.
- Khazai L, Falcon S, Rosa M. Metastatic Salivary Duct Carcinoma to the Breast. Breast J. 2016 Jul;22(4):461-463. Pubmedid: 27089239.
- Kamat L, Rosa M, Weinfurtner R, Drukteinis J, Falcon S, Patel B. Primary Breast Angiosarcoma in a Male. Breast J. 2015 Sep;21(5):545-548. Pubmedid: 26183811.
- Patel BK, Falcon S, Drukteinis JS. The Reply. Am J Med. 2015 Sep;128(9):e31. Pubmedid: 26319664.
- Weinfurtner RJ, Patel B, Laronga C, Lee MC, Falcon SL, Mooney BP, Yue B, Drukteinis JS. Magnetic resonance imaging-guided core needle breast biopsies resulting in high-risk histopathologic findings: upstage frequency and lesion characteristics. Clin Breast Cancer. 2015 Jun;15(3):234-239. Pubmedid: 25579460.
- Patel BK, Falcon S, Drukteinis J. Management of nipple discharge and the associated imaging findings. Am J Med. 2015 Apr;128(4):353-360. Pubmedid: 25447625.
- Adams MC, Falcon S, Mooney BP, Laronga C, Chau A, Drukteinis JS. Short-term imaging follow-up of patients with concordant benign breast core needle biopsies: is it really worth it?. Diagn Interv Radiol. 2014 Nov;20(6):464-469. Pubmedid: 25205024. Pmcid: PMC4463290.