Find a Doctor
Zena Jameel, MD
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Cancer Focus: Breast Cancer
Dr. Jameel earned her MBCHB at the University of Baghdad College of Medicine, Baghdad, Iraq. She completed her Pathology Residency in the Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, where she also served as Chief Resident. Dr. Jameel completed a Breast Pathology Fellowship in the Department of Pathology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Dr. Jameel recently completed an Advanced Pathology Fellowship as a Surgical Pathology Assistant in the Department of Pathology at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Jameel’s clinical and research interests focus on breast pathology.
Education & Training
- Anatomic Pathology
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center - Breast Pathology
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School - Pathology
- University of Baghdad College of Medicine - MD
- Gangadharan A, Nyirenda T, Patel K, Jaimes-Delgadillo N, Coletta D, Tanaka T, Walland AC, Jameel Z, Vedantam S, Tang S, Mannion C, Lee GY, Goy A, Pecora A, Suh KS. Prolactin Induced Protein (PIP) is a potential biomarker for early stage and malignant breast cancer. Breast. 2018 Jun.39:101-109. Pubmedid: 29656222.
- Dozier J, Jameel Z, McCain DA, Hassoun P, Bamboat ZM. Massive malignant solitary fibrous tumor arising from the bladder serosa: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2015 Mar.9:46. Pubmedid: 25884588. Pmcid: PMC4358716.