Your Testicular Cancer Doctors & Specialists

Several different medical professionals can be considered a testicular cancer doctor. Often, the term is used to describe a urological oncologist, although a surgeon, medical oncologist or radiation oncologist can also be considered a testicular cancer physician. Because testicular cancer requires a highly specialized approach to treatment, most men are referred to one of these specialists if they are experiencing unusual urological symptoms or have found a lump in their testicles.

At Moffitt Cancer Center, patients in need of a testicular cancer doctor can consult with several different medical professionals in a single, convenient location. We have some of the most highly specialized testicular cancer doctors in the field, including:

  • Testicular cancer surgeons
  • Medical oncologists and radiation oncologists who specialize in treating cancers of the male reproductive system
  • Pathologists and radiologists who conduct diagnostic tests behind the scenes

We treat patients at all stages of the diagnostic and treatment process. Whether a patient needs to consult with an testicular cancer doctor about potential symptoms, get a second opinion regarding a testicular cancer diagnosis or get started on treatment, he or she can turn to Moffitt for individualized medical attention.

As part of our commitment to providing our patients with the most advanced, tailored treatments possible, we are heavily involved in testicular cancer research, and many of our top clinicians are also active researchers. Moffitt is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida, making it possible for our patients to receive world-class, evidence-driven treatment from top specialists close to home.

No referral is necessary to schedule an appointment with a testicular cancer doctor at Moffitt. To request a visit, call 1-888-663-3488 or complete a new patient registration form online.