A kidney cancer diagnosis is a life-changing event. It is normal to feel overwhelmed about the uncertainty that lies ahead as you begin to consider the treatment options that are available to you. As you begin this journey, Moffitt Cancer Center encourages you to learn as much as you can about your malignancy, as this can ease some of your initial anxiety and help you feel better prepared for what is to come.
To make information about kidney cancer more easily accessible, Moffitt has compiled a number of articles:
- Is Kidney Cancer Curable?
- Five Early Symptoms of Kidney Cancer
- How Is Kidney Cancer Diagnosed?
- How Can Kidney Cancer Be Detected Early?
- Five Things to Consider Before a Kidney Cancer Clinical Trial
- If I Have Cancer in One Kidney, What Are the Chances of It Spreading to the Other One?
- What Is Recovery From Kidney Cancer Surgery Like?
- What Is Metastatic Kidney Cancer?
- Where Does Kidney Cancer Metastasize To?
- What Happens When Kidney Cancer Spreads?
- How Will Kidney Cancer Affect the Rest of My Body?
- What Are the Early Signs of Kidney Cancer?
- What Is the First Sign of Kidney Cancer?
If you have a question regarding your kidney cancer, we invite you to schedule a consultation with an expert at Moffitt. We give each new case the individualized attention it deserves, ensuring our patients receive treatment plans that have been tailored to meet their unique needs. Furthermore, Moffitt is at the forefront of kidney cancer research and treatment, and in addition to benefitting from our advanced surgical techniques and technologies, eligible patients may also have the opportunity to participate in a clinical trial, where they will receive the latest breakthroughs in kidney cancer treatment before they are made available elsewhere.