Upcoming Tools to Quit
A Free Group Session To Help You Quit Tobacco
- A power packed course fit into two hours
- Prepare a quit plan that works for you
- All tobacco users are welcome
- Optional four weeks of free nicotine patches, gum or lozenges
- Facilitated by Lisa Sloan,Tobacco Treatment Specialist 813-745-8811 or email TobaccoTreatment@Moffitt.org
The class meets the second Wednesday of every month from 2 to 4 p.m.
12902 Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612| Muriel Rothman Building| First Floor | Owls Den
To learn more about Moffitt’s Tobacco Treatment Resources:
- Visit the Patient Library and Welcome Center at Moffitt Cancer Center, Muriel Rothman Building| 2nd Floor | Elevator B
Sponsored by: Patient Library & Welcome Center in partnership with Tobacco Free Florida AHEC Cessation Program at USF. For all Tobacco Free Florida AHEC Group Quit listings go to: ahectobacco.com/calendar or call 1-877-848-6696.