Now is not too late to quit smoking. Moffitt’s tobacco treatment program helps patients and family members quit smoking as comfortably as possible with the help of our trained and certified tobacco treatment specialist.
Our Tobacco Treatment program offers all Moffitt patients and their families a personalized plan to help them quit smoking.
The plan includes:
- Education and self-help materials, including webinars
- Tobacco treatment counseling services
- Nicotine replacement prescriptions
- Telephone and online support
- Complementary therapies
- Support groups, including the Quit Smoking Support Group
If you are a current or former smoker, lung cancer screening could save your life. Learn more about Moffitt's comprehensive lung cancer screening program.
Contact: Lisa Sloan, tobacco treatment specialist, 813-745-8811 or email TobaccoTreatment@moffitt.org
Additional support: Tobacco Free Florida; 1-877-822-6669