Tobacco Treatment Program
Now is not too late to quit smoking. Moffitt’s tobacco treatment program helps patients and family members quit as comfortably as possible.
Our Tobacco Treatment program offers all Moffitt patients and their families a personalized plan to help them quit smoking.
Additional services include:
- Education and self help materials, including TeleTalks and webinars
- Tobacco treatment counseling services
- Nicotine replacement prescriptions
- Telephone and online support
- Quit smoking classes: At Moffitt: Tools to Quit course schedule State of Florida: IQUIT Program schedule
- Complementary therapies
- Quitville Smoking Cessation Study
If you are a current or former smoker, lung cancer screening could save your life. Learn more about Moffitt's comprehensive lung cancer screening program.
Contact: Lisa Sloan, tobacco treatment specialist, 813-745-8811 or email TobaccoTreatment@moffitt.org
Additional support: Tobacco Free Florida; 1-877-822-6669