Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
While At Moffitt
Whether your visit at Moffitt Cancer Center is brief or involves long-term admission, we want you to feel right at home. We make every effort to anticipate our patients’ needs and offer a wealth of convenient amenities and resources.
Locations of interest
Some favored spots at Moffitt that might benefit you during your visit include our:
- Arts In Medicine studio – Come enjoy the therapeutic nature of the arts. From origami to crafts to live musical performances, our Arts In Medicine Program nurtures the spirit and helps create a sense of community among patients, caregivers, survivors and health care professionals.
- AYA lounge – The Adolescent and Young Adult (AYA) Lounge was created specifically for patients between the ages of 15 and 39. Here you’ll find video games, movies, board games, books and magazines, as well as other people in your age group to hang out with.
- Dining areas – There are several dining options available at the various Moffitt locations, including the Common Grounds coffee shop, which features Starbucks products and snacks.
- Gift shop – Looking for the right gift for a loved one? Our gift shop has a wide selection and also offers free delivery and online shopping if you can’t make it in person.
- Patient library and welcome center – This is an excellent place to find educational materials about specific conditions and treatments, coping, caregiving, nutrition and integrative medicine, and how to communicate effectively with your health care team.
- Publix pharmacy – Ensure your prescriptions are ready to go when you are, with our convenient on-site pharmacy services.
- Salon – Our full-service salon offers professional salon services, hair prostheses and consultations to help you look and feel your best.
Pet therapy and service animals
Featuring certified animals and handlers from Animal Assisted Therapy, Moffitt’s Pet Therapy Program aims to help patients achieve physical, social, cognitive and emotional goals. Therapy dogs regularly visit outpatient areas and are also available to visit patient rooms. Moffitt also welcomes guide and service animals in all public areas of our buildings.
If you can't find what you're looking for, we're here to help. Our Information Desk in the Moffitt clinic is staffed from 5:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekends. The Information Desk in the main lobby of the Moffitt hospital is staffed 24 hours a day.