The Publix pharmacies at the Magnolia and McKinley campuses are offering curbside service to assist patients and caregivers with medication pickup. Most patients also have the option to transfer their prescriptions to other Publix pharmacy locations in your communities. Additionally, many insurance companies are allowing patients to obtain several months’ worth of prescriptions during this time. For your safety, we encourage you to take advantage of this option for maintenance medications to reduce unnecessary travel.
Patients are encouraged to download the Publix Pharmacy app and prepay for your orders to expedite the process. For those picking up prescriptions from a Publix Pharmacy at Moffitt, please call to ensure your prescriptions are ready before traveling to the cancer center. You can also check the status using the Publix Pharmacy app. Once you arrive at the valet, please call the appropriate Publix pharmacy and a team member will bring the medications out to your vehicle.
- Publix Pharmacy at the main Moffitt Magnolia Campus – (813) 745-8484
- Publix Pharmacy at the McKinley Outpatient Center – (813) 978-1694
The Publix Pharmacy can help make your return home easier by preparing your medication so it’s ready to go when you are.
For your convenience, pharmacy services are available at Moffitt or at your neighborhood Publix.
- Refills are easy. Call or visit Publix.com/refill, or use the Publix mobile app.
- With the free automatic refill program, your prescription will be refilled before it runs out.
- You’ll receive a call or text when your prescription is ready.
The Publix Pharmacy is located on the first floor of the hospital by the Interfaith Chapel. For more information, call 813-745-8484.
Most insurance plans are accepted.