Research Education and Training
Interested in a career in cancer research? We are interested in recruiting scholars who have a profound interest in preventing, treating and curing cancer, as well as those who would like to help patients in their struggle to beat the disease.
Moffitt Cancer Center is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center based in Florida. As a Comprehensive Cancer Center, our research enterprise offers training and education in numerous areas key in the fight against cancer.
Postdoctoral researchers at Moffitt work under the guidance of outstanding faculty mentors in various aspects of cancer research, including: Cancer Biology and Evolution, Cancer Epidemiology, Chemical Biology and Molecular Medicine, Health Outcomes and Behavior and Immunology. Requirement: completed your Ph.D. (or an equivalent degree program).
- Tumor Immunology Training Program
- Molecular Epidemiology Training Program
- Behavioral Oncology Training Program
- Physical Science Oncology Center Training Program
- Postdoctoral Association
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- Other Postdoctoral Training Opportunities
Moffitt Cancer Center provides several research education and training opportunities to help advance the careers of promising scholars who are interested in sharing our mission, which is "to contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer." By providing access to cutting-edge research facilities and the collaborative, interdisciplinary environment of Moffitt, we hope to produce strong, successful candidates for research positions throughout the scientific community.
- Cancer Biology PhD Program
- Cancer Chemical Biology PhD Program
- Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy PhD Program
- Integrated Mathematical Oncology PhD Program