Find a Doctor
Trevor Rose, MD, MPH
Program: Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Cancer Focus: Bladder Cancer , Kidney (Renal Cell) Cancer , Lung Cancer , Mesothelioma , Pancoast Tumor , Penile Cancer, Prostate Cancer , Testicular Cancer , Thymoma
Dr. Trevor Rose is an abdominal radiologist at Moffitt Cancer Center with a focus on clinical care and education. He attended the University of Florida for his undergraduate studies graduating with a bachelor of sciences in Microbiology. Dr. Rose attended Emory University School of Medicine where he received his medical degree in 2005. The program at Emory was a combined program where in between the third and fourth year of medical school he attended the Rollins School of Public Health where he also obtained a Masters in Public Health with a concentration in Health Policy and Management. He attended Emory University School of Medicine for his internship and radiology residency from 2005-2010. Dr. Rose completed his abdominal imaging fellowship at Emory with concentration on abdominal magnetic resonance imaging and image guided procedures. His interests include imaging of genitourinary malignancy and lung cancer.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emory University - Body Imaging
- Emory University - Diagnostic Radiology
- Emory University - MD
- Pejic M, Shifman M, Rose T, Jeong D. Chronic Anthracycline-related Myocarditis Presenting as Diffuse Myocardial Calcification. J Clin Imaging Sci. 2019 Nov.9:47. Pubmedid: 31819824. Pmcid: PMC6884985.
- Evens A, Cyriac G, Jeong D, Araujo C, Gage K, Rose T. A Pictorial Essay of Immunotherapy: Complications that Internists Will See, Whether They Like it or Not. Am J Med. 2019 Jul.132(7):808-815. Pubmedid: 30849381.
- Luu C, Thapa R, Rose T, Woo K, Jeong D, Thomas K, Chen DT, Friedman M, Malafa MP, Hodul PJ. Identification of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease following pancreatectomy for noninvasive intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm. Int J Surg. 2018 Oct;58:46-49. Pubmedid: 30218781.
- John S, Antonia SJ, Rose TA, Seifert RP, Centeno BA, Wagner AS, Creelan BC. Progressive hypoventilation due to mixed CD8 and CD4 lymphocytic polymyositis following tremelimumab - durvalumab treatment. J Immunother Cancer. 2017 Jul.5(1):54. Pubmedid: 28716137. Pmcid: PMC5514517.
- Rose T, Choi J. Intravenous Imaging Contrast Media Complications: The Basics That Every Clinician Needs to Know. Am J Med. 2015 Sep;128(9):943-949. Pubmedid: 25820169.
- Rose T. The reply. Am J Med. 2014 Apr;127(4):e13. Pubmedid: 24655740.
- Rose T, Caracciolo J, Gatenby R. Cancer survivorship, a unique and growing cohort in medical practice: radiology perspective. Am J Med. 2013 Sep;126(9):759-767. Pubmedid: 23870789.