Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Dr. Jalali received his MD from Florida State University College of Medicine and recently completed an Internal Medicine Residency at the University of South Florida, Morsani College of Medicine. Dr. Jalali’s clinical interests include endocrinology, specifically endocrine disorders secondary to immune checkpoint inhibitors. His research interests include quality improvement and patient safety, with a focus on outcomes from interdisciplinary rounding and on increasing the rate of early hospital discharges to improve hospital flow and efficiency.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida - Internal Medicine
- Florida State University College of Medicine - MD
- Ayoubi N, Jalali S, Kapadia N. A Case of Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis (ABPA) in a Patient with a History of Cocaine Use and Tuberculosis. Case Rep Med. 2019 Nov.2019:3265635. Pubmedid: 31871461. Pmcid: PMC6907060.
- Jalali S, Ramanathan GK, Parthasarathy PT, Aljubran S, Galam L, Yunus A, Garcia S, Cox RR, Lockey RF, Kolliputi N. Mir-206 regulates pulmonary artery smooth muscle cell proliferation and differentiation. PLoS One. 2013 Apr.7(10):e46808. Pubmedid: 23071643. Pmcid: PMC3468623.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.