Find a Doctor
Rohit Sharma, MD
Education & Training
- Mata DA, Yang SR, Ferguson DC, Liu Y, Sharma R, Benhamida JK, Al-Ahmadie HA, Chakravarty D, Solit DB, Tickoo SK, Gupta S, Arcila ME, Ladanyi M, Feldman DR, Reuter VE, Vanderbilt CM. RAS/MAPK Pathway Driver Alterations Are Significantly Associated With Oncogenic KIT Mutations in Germ-cell Tumors. Urology. 2020 Oct.144:111-116. Pubmedid: 32721511.
- Yun S, Sharma R, Chan O, Vincelette ND, Sallman DA, Sweet K, Padron E, Komrokji R, Lancet JE, Abraham I, Moscinski LC, Cleveland JL, List AF, Zhang L. Prognostic significance of MYC oncoprotein expression on survival outcome in patients with acute myeloid leukemia with myelodysplasia related changes (AML-MRC). Leuk Res. 2019 Sep.84:106194. Pubmedid: 31357093. Pmcid: PMC7375354.
- Mohan GC, Ali RA, Isache CL, Sharma RK, Perniciaro C. Malignant syphilis: ostraceous, ulceronecrotic lesions in a patient with human immunodeficiency virus. Dermatol Online J. 2017 Jan.23(1). Pubmedid: 28329469.
- Bertholf RL, Sharma R, Reisfield GM. Predictive Value of Positive Drug Screening Results in an Urban Outpatient Population. J Anal Toxicol. 2016 Nov.40(9):726-731. Pubmedid: 27550994.
- Liao CP, Hsiung MC, Yuzbas B, Gok G, Sharma R, Nanda NC, Chen FL. Incremental value of three-dimensional over two-dimensional transthoracic echocardiography in the assessment of cor triatriatum sinister in a child. Echocardiography. 2014 May.31(5):669-673. Pubmedid: 24698513.
- Kemaloğlu Öz T, Karadeniz FÖ, Gundlapalli H, Erer B, Sharma RK, Ahmed M, Nanda NC, Yıldırım A, Orhan G, Öz A, Eren M. Coexisting bicuspid aortic and pulmonary valves with normally related great vessels diagnosed by live/real time three-dimensional transesophageal echocardiography. Echocardiography. 2014 Feb.31(2):218-221. Pubmedid: 24446750.
- Sharma RK, Erickson SW, Sharma R, Voelker DJ, Reddy HK, Dod H, Marsh JD. Platelet function testing to predict hyporesponsiveness to clopidogrel in patients with chest pain seen in the emergency department. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2013 Oct.9:187-193. Pubmedid: 23662064. Pmcid: PMC3646472.
- Sharma RK, Voelker DJ, Sharma R, Reddy HK, Dod H, Marsh JD. Evolving role of platelet function testing in coronary artery interventions. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2012 Jun.8:65-75. Pubmedid: 22371653. Pmcid: PMC3282607.
- Sharma RK, Reddy HK, Sharma RK, Moazazi M, Elango L, Singh VN, Williams DK, Voelker DJ. The interaction between clopidogrel and proton pump inhibitors (PPI): is there any clinical relevance?. Clin Pharmacol. 2010 Sep.2:155-162. Pubmedid: 22291500. Pmcid: PMC3262372.
- Sharma RK, Reddy HK, Singh VN, Sharma R, Voelker DJ, Bhatt G. Aspirin and clopidogrel hyporesponsiveness and nonresponsiveness in patients with coronary artery stenting. Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2009 Nov.5:965-972. Pubmedid: 19997577. Pmcid: PMC2788601.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.