Find a Doctor
Olga Klinkova, MD, MS
Specialty: Infectious Diseases
Program: Infectious Diseases
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Klinkova is an Assistant Member in the Department of Internal Medicine, Internal and Hospital Medicine Program. Dr. Klinkova received an MD from Omsk State Medical Academy and an MS from the University of South Dakota. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency at Omsk State Medical Academy and the University at Buffalo/SUNY. Following Residency, she was an Assistant Professor at the University of Buffalo/SUNY in the Department of Internal Medicine. Dr. Klinkova completed a Fellowship in Infectious Diseases at the University of South Florida. She recently has been an Assistant Professor at the University of South Florida in the Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Disease and International Medicine. Dr. Klinkova is part of a Hospitalist team providing care to the patients admitted to Moffitt Cancer Center, as well as providing consultations in the field of Infectious Diseases. Her specific interests include infections in bone marrow transplant patients and patients with hematologic malignancies. Her research interests include clinical presentation and treatment of various infections in immunocompromised patients.
Education & Training
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida - Infectious Diseases
- University at Buffalo/SUNY - Internal Medicine
- Omsk State Medical Academy - Internal Medicine
- Omsk State Medical Academy(MD, - MD)
- Lee DH, Klinkova O, Kim JW, Nanjappa S, Greene JN. A Case Series of Staphylococcus lugdunensis Infection in Cancer Patients at an Academic Cancer Institute in the United States. Infect Chemother. 2019 Mar.51(1):45-53. Pubmedid: 30941937. Pmcid: PMC6446009.
- Sampson MM, Klinkova O, Vitko J, Casanas B. A Plethora of Pustules: Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis. Am J Med. 2018 Jun;131(6):639-641. Pubmedid: 29425705.
- Martin DS, Klinkova O, Eyster KM. Regional differences in sexually dimorphic protein expression in the spontaneously hypertensive rat (SHR). Mol Cell Biochem. 2012 Mar.362(1-2):103-114. Pubmedid: 22038629. Pmcid: PMC7039335.
- Eyster KM, Hansen KA, Winterton E, Klinkova O, Drappeau D, Mark-Kappeler CJ. Reciprocal communication between endometrial stromal cells and macrophages. Reprod Sci. 2010 Sep;17(9):809-822. Pubmedid: 20601541. Pmcid: PMC4346189.
- Klinkova O, Hansen KA, Winterton E, Mark CJ, Eyster KM. Two-way communication between endometrial stromal cells and monocytes. Reprod Sci. 2010 Feb;17(2):125-136. Pubmedid: 19843877.
- Eyster KM, Klinkova O, Kennedy V, Hansen KA. Whole genome deoxyribonucleic acid microarray analysis of gene expression in ectopic versus eutopic endometrium. Fertil Steril. 2007 Dec;88(6):1505-1533. Pubmedid: 17462640.