Find a Doctor
Nasrin Aldawoodi, MD
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Aldawoodi earned her MD degree at the University of Florida College of Medicine in Gainesville. She completed an Anesthesiology Residency in the Department of Anesthesiology at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. She completed a Fellowship in Critical Care and Transesophageal Echocardiography at Duke University, Durham, North Carolina. Dr. Aldawoodi was recently employed as a Mednax Anesthesiologist at UNC Rex Hospital in Raleigh. Dr. Aldawoodi’s clinical interests are in cardiothoracic anesthesiology, transesophageal echocardiography and critical care medicine. Dr. Aldawoodi’s research interests include inoperative use of cerebral oximetry and designing systems to minimize medical errors.
Education & Training
- Padalia D, Escher AR, Aldawoodi NN, Shah N. A Patient with an Intradural Tumor: An Unexpected Finding. Cureus. 2020 Mar.12(3):e7376. Pubmedid: 32226698. Pmcid: PMC7093916.
- Aldawoodi NN, Escher AR, Ninan D, Patel SY. Transesophageal Echocardiography During Cytoreductive Surgery with Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy: A Novel Approach. Cureus. 2019 Jul.11(7):e5062. Pubmedid: 31328075. Pmcid: PMC6624119.
- Aldawoodi NN, Escher AR, Padalia A, Padalia D. Sentinel Node Biopsy and Lumpectomy in a Patient with Machado-Joseph Disease. Case Rep Anesthesiol. 2019 Dec.2019:2309598. Pubmedid: 31934455. Pmcid: PMC6942782.
- Aldawoodi NN, Arora H, Kumar PA. Incidental discovery of an unusual right atrial membrane in an adult patient. Ann Card Anaesth. 2012 Oct.15(4):309-311. Pubmedid: 23041691.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.