Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Haider received her MD degree from University of Florida, Gainesville, FL. She completed an Internal Medicine residency at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Dr. Haider most recently completed a Hematology and Medical Oncology Fellowship at the University of South Florida and Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Haider’s clinical interests are broad-based, encompassing hematologic malignancies and benign hematologic disorders including those associated with pregnancy. Dr. Haider’s research has been focused on identifying molecular markers to guide treatment decisions in hematologic malignancies.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida - Hematology and Medical Oncology
- University of Southern California - Internal Medicine
- University of Florida College of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Haider M, Duncavage EJ, Afaneh KF, Bejar R, List AF. New Insight Into the Biology, Risk Stratification, and Targeted Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndromes. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2017 Jun;37:480-494. Pubmedid: 28561687.
- Tzachanis D, Haider M, Papazisis G. A Case of Subacute Encephalopathy Developing After Treatment With Clofarabine and Methotrexate That Resolved With Corticosteroids. Am J Ther. 2016 May;23(3):e937-e940. Pubmedid: 24987945.
- Haider M, Al Ali N, Padron E, Epling-Burnette P, Lancet J, List A, Komrokji R. Immunosuppressive Therapy: Exploring an Underutilized Treatment Option for Myelodysplastic Syndrome. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2016 Aug;16 Suppl:S44-S48. Pubmedid: 27521323.
- Aldoss I, Ji L, Haider M, Pullarkat V. The combination of fludarabine, cytarabine and etoposide is an active and well-tolerated regimen in relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia. Acta Haematol. 2014 Jul;131(4):202-207. Pubmedid: 24296475.
- Hubsher G, Haider M, Okun MS. Amantadine: the journey from fighting flu to treating Parkinson disease. Neurology. 2012 Apr;78(14):1096-1099. Pubmedid: 22474298.