Find a Doctor
Cancer Types Treated: Colon Cancer, Colorectal Cancer , Esophageal Cancer , Gallbladder Cancer , Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumor , Liver Cancer , Pancreatic Cancer , Rectal Cancer , Stomach (Gastric) Cancer , Anal Cancer, Appendiceal (Appendix) Cancer, Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile Duct Cancer)
Dr. Haider is an Assistant Member of the Moffitt Medical Group faculty based at Tampa General Hospital (TGH). Dr. Haider received her Bachelor of Science and Medical Degree at the University of Florida in Gainesville, FL. She completed an internship followed by residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, CA. She completed a Hematology and Medical Oncology Fellowship at the University of South Florida and Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, FL. Her clinical practice at TGH is comprehensive and includes benign and malignant hematology as well as medical oncology. Dr. Haider’s academic interests encompass clinical research focused on the treatments of gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary malignancies. She joins the group as a Clinical Educator in the Department of Satellite Oncology, where she also participates in the education of medical students, residents and fellows.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida - Hematology and Medical Oncology
- University of Southern California - Internal Medicine
- University of Florida College of Medicine - MD
CLINICAL TRIAL 18503
STARTRK-2: An Open-Label, Multicenter, Global Phase 2 Basket Study of Entrectinib for the Treatment of Patients with Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors that Harbor NTRK1/2/3, ROS1, or ALK Gene Rearrangements
- Haider M, Duncavage EJ, Afaneh KF, Bejar R, List AF. New Insight Into the Biology, Risk Stratification, and Targeted Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndromes. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book. 2017 Dec;37:480-494. Pubmedid: 28561687.
- Haider M, Al Ali N, Padron E, Epling-Burnette P, Lancet J, List A, Komrokji R. Immunosuppressive Therapy: Exploring an Underutilized Treatment Option for Myelodysplastic Syndrome. Clin Lymphoma Myeloma Leuk. 2016 Aug;16 Suppl:S44-S48. Pubmedid: 27521323.
- Aldoss I, Ji L, Haider M, Pullarkat V. The combination of fludarabine, cytarabine and etoposide is an active and well-tolerated regimen in relapsed/refractory acute myeloid leukemia. Acta Haematol. 2014 Jul;131(4):202-207. Pubmedid: 24296475.
- Hubsher G, Haider M, Okun MS. Amantadine: the journey from fighting flu to treating Parkinson disease. Neurology. 2012 Apr;78(14):1096-1099. Pubmedid: 22474298.
- Tzachanis D, Haider M, Papazisis G. A Case of Subacute Encephalopathy Developing After Treatment With Clofarabine and Methotrexate That Resolved With Corticosteroids. Am J Ther. 23(3):e937-e940. Pubmedid: 24987945.