Find a Doctor Search
Jonathan Cohen, MD is an Assistant Member in the Department of Anesthesiology at Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Cohen received his MD from the University of South Florida College of Medicine. He completed his Anesthesiology Residency and Fellowship in Critical Care at the University of South Florida in the Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Cohen was previously employed at Florida Gulf-to-Bay Anesthesiology Associates.
Education & Training
- Critical Care Medicine
- University of South Florida - Critical Care
- University of South Florida - Anesthesiology Clinical Scientist Track
- University of South Florida - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Serdiuk A, Khalil F, Cohen JB. Images in Anesthesiology: An Unexpected Embolism during a Craniotomy. Anesthesiology. 2016 Mar;124(3):721. Pubmedid: 26288269.
- Cohen JB, Flowers CR. A Plethora of Novel Therapies--Which One to Choose?. Oncology (Williston Park). 2015 Jul;29(7):499-500. Pubmedid: 26178343.
- Cohen JB. Bone cement embolism. Anesthesiology. 2012 Aug;117(2):407. Pubmedid: 22388069.