Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Education & Training
- University of South Florida, College of Medicine - Anesthesiology
- Tianjin Medical University - MD
- Tianjin Medical University - Research Assistant
- Kandell WM, Donatelli SS, Trinh TL, Calescibetta AR, So T, Tu N, Gilvary DL, Chen X, Cheng P, Adams WA, Chen YK, Liu J, Djeu JY, Wei S, Eksioglu EA. MicroRNA-155 governs SHIP-1 expression and localization in NK cells and regulates subsequent infiltration into murine AT3 mammary carcinoma. PLoS One. 2020 Feb.15(2):e0225820. Pubmedid: 32040476. Pmcid: PMC7010306.
- Zhang Y, Escher AR, Cohen JB, Liu J. Anesthetic Management of Right Single-lung Ventilation in a Patient with Anomalous Left Superior Pulmonary Venous Return for Left Pulmonary Lobectomy. Cureus. 2019 Sep.11(9):e5780. Pubmedid: 31723539. Pmcid: PMC6825499.
- Cohen JB, Hirschi MR, Patel SY, Liu J. Non-thoracic Source of Bleeding During Left-sided Thoracic Surgery. Cureus. 2019 May.11(5):e4593. Pubmedid: 31309018. Pmcid: PMC6609276.
- Liu J, Nahrwold DA, Serdiuk AA, Koontz DB, Fontaine JP. Intraoperative Goal-Directed Anesthetic Management of the Patient with Severe Pulmonary Hypertension. Am J Case Rep. 2019 Jul.20:998-1001. Pubmedid: 31292431. Pmcid: PMC6640173.
- Trinh TL, Kandell WM, Donatelli SS, Tu N, Tejera MM, Gilvary DL, Eksioglu EA, Burnette A, Adams WA, Liu J, Teer JK, Djeu JY, Coppola D, Wei S. Immune evasion by TGFβ-induced miR-183 repression of MICA/B expression in human lung tumor cells. Oncoimmunology. 2019 Jan.8(4):e1557372. Pubmedid: 30906652. Pmcid: PMC6422376.
- Cheng P, Eksioglu EA, Chen X, Kandell W, Le Trinh T, Cen L, Qi J, Sallman DA, Zhang Y, Tu N, Adams WA, Zhang C, Liu J, Cleveland JL, List AF, Wei S. S100A9-induced overexpression of PD-1/PD-L1 contributes to ineffective hematopoiesis in myelodysplastic syndromes. Leukemia. 2019 Aug.33(8):2034-2046. Pubmedid: 30737486. Pmcid: PMC6687540.
- Chen X, Eksioglu EA, Carter JD, Fortenbery N, Donatelli SS, Zhou J, Liu J, Yang L, Gilvary D, Djeu J, Wei S. Inactivation of DAP12 in PMN inhibits TREM1-mediated activation in rheumatoid arthritis. PLoS One. 2015 Feb.10(2):e0115116. Pubmedid: 25642940. Pmcid: PMC4313943.
- Roffler-Tarlov S, Liu JH, Naumova EN, Bernal-Ayala MM, Mason CA. L-Dopa and the albino riddle: content of L-Dopa in the developing retina of pigmented and albino mice. PLoS One. 2013 Sep.8(3):e57184. Pubmedid: 23526936. Pmcid: PMC3602463.
- Chen X, Bai F, Sokol L, Zhou J, Ren A, Painter JS, Liu J, Sallman DA, Chen YA, Yoder JA, Djeu JY, Loughran TP, Epling-Burnette PK, Wei S. A critical role for DAP10 and DAP12 in CD8+ T cell-mediated tissue damage in large granular lymphocyte leukemia. Blood. 2009 Apr.113(14):3226-3234. Pubmedid: 19075187. Pmcid: PMC2665892.
- Vila H, Liu J, Kavasmaneck D. Paravertebral block: new benefits from an old procedure. Curr Opin Anaesthesiol. 2007 Aug.20(4):316-318. Pubmedid: 17620838.
- Zhong B, Liu JH, Gilvary DL, Jiang K, Kasuga M, Ritchey CA, Trapani JA, Wei S. Functional role of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in direct tumor lysis by human natural killer cells. Immunobiology. 2002 Mar.205(1):74-94. Pubmedid: 11999346.
- Liu J, Wei S, Lamy T, Yongxiang L, Epling-Burnette P, Djeu J, Loughran T. Blockade of Fas-dependent apoptosis by soluble Fas in LGL leukemia. Blood. 2002 Aug.100(4):1449-1453. Pubmedid: 12149230.
- Epling-Burnette P, Liu JH, Catlett-Falcone R, Turkson J, Oshiro M, Kothapalli R, Li Y, Wang JM, Yang-Yen HF, Karras J, Jove R, Loughran TP. Inhibition of STAT3 signaling leads to apoptosis of leukemic large granular lymphocytes and decreased Mcl-1 expression. J Clin Invest. 2001 Feb.107(3):351-362. Pubmedid: 11160159. Pmcid: PMC199188.
- Liu J, Wei S, Lamy T, Loughran, Jr. T, Epling-Burnette P, Starkebaum G, Djeu J. Chronic neutropenia mediated by fas ligand. Blood. 2000 May.95(10):3219-3222. Pubmedid: 10807792.
- Lamy T, Bauer F, Liu J, Li Y, Pillemer E, Shahidi H, Gregory S, Zambello R, Marcolongo R, Semenzato G, Loughran, Jr. T. Clinicopathological features of aggressive large granular lymphocyte leukaemia resemble Fas ligand transgenic mice. Brit J Haematol. 2000 Mar.108(4):717-723. Pubmedid: 10792274.
- Liu J, Wei S, Burnette P, Gamero A, Hutton M, Djeu J. Functional association of TGF-beta receptor II with cyclin B. Oncogene. 1999 Jan.18(1):269-275. Pubmedid: 9926943.
- Wei S, Gamero A, Liu J, Daulton A, Valkov N, Trapani J, Larner A, Weber M, Djeu J. Control of lytic function by mitogen-activated protein kinase/extracellular regulatory kinase 2 (ERK2) in a human natural killer cell line: identification of perforin and granzyme B mobilization by functional ERK2. J Exp Med. 1998 Jun.187(11):1753-1765. Pubmedid: 9607917. Pmcid: PMC2212310.
- Epling-Burnette P, Wei S, Liu J, Pericle F, Ussery D, Russell S, Leonard W, Djeu J. Expression of interleukin-2 receptor gamma on human monocytes: characterization of lineage specific post-translational modifications. Eur J Immunol. 1995 Jan.25(1):291-294. Pubmedid: 7843245.
- Wei S, Liu J, Blanchard D, Djeu J. Induction of IL-8 gene expression in human polymorphonuclear neutrophils by recombinant IL-2. J Immunol. 1994.152:3630-3630.
- Liu J, Wei S, Ussery D, Epling-Burnette P, Leonard W, Djeu J. Expression of IL-2R-gamma chain in human neutrophils. Blood. 1994.84:3870-3870.
- Djeu J, Liu J, Wei S, Rui H, Pearson C, Leonard W, Blanchard D. Function associated with IL-2 receptor (beta) on human neutrophils: mechanism of activation of antifungal activity against candida albicans by IL-2. J Immunol. 1993.150:960-960.
- Liu J, Blanchard D, McMillen S, Hoffman S, Djeu J. Recombinant interleukin-8 induces cytosolic Ca(2+) change in human neutrophils. J Infect Dis. 1992.166:1089-1089.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.