Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Education & Training
- Oliver JA, Zeidan O, Meeks SL, Shah AP, Pukala J, Kelly P, Ramakrishna NR, Willoughby TR. Commissioning an in-room mobile CT for adaptive proton therapy with a compact proton system. J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2018 May.19(3):149-158. Pubmedid: 29682879. Pmcid: PMC5978963.
- Oliver JA, Budzevich M, Hunt D, Moros EG, Latifi K, Dilling TJ, Feygelman V, Zhang G. Sensitivity of Image Features to Noise in Conventional and Respiratory-Gated PET/CT Images of Lung Cancer: Uncorrelated Noise Effects. Technol Cancer Res Treat. 2017 Oct.16(5):595-608. Pubmedid: 27502957. Pmcid: PMC5665151.
- Oliver JA, Zeidan OA, Meeks SL, Shah AP, Pukala J, Kelly P, Ramakrishna NR, Willoughby TR. The Mobius AIRO mobile CT for image-guided proton therapy: Characterization & commissioning. J Appl Clin Med Phys. 2017 May.18(3):130-136. Pubmedid: 28436155. Pmcid: PMC5689854.
- Oliver JA, Venkat P, Frakes JM, Klapman J, Harris C, Montilla-Soler J, Dhadham GC, Altazi BA, Zhang GG, Moros EG, Shridhar R, Hoffe SE, Latifi K. Fiducial markers coupled with 3D PET/CT offer more accurate radiation treatment delivery for locally advanced esophageal cancer. Endosc Int Open. 2017 Jun.5(6):E496-E504. Pubmedid: 28573183. Pmcid: PMC5451282.
- Oliver JA, Kelly P, Meeks SL, Willoughby TR, Shah AP. Orthogonal image pairs coupled with OSMS for noncoplanar beam angle, intracranial, single-isocenter, SRS treatments with multiple targets on the Varian Edge radiosurgery system. Adv Radiat Oncol. 2017 Apr.2(3):494-502. Pubmedid: 29114618. Pmcid: PMC5605313.
- Oliver JA, Budzevich M, Zhang GG, Dilling TJ, Latifi K, Moros EG. Variability of Image Features Computed from Conventional and Respiratory-Gated PET/CT Images of Lung Cancer. Transl Oncol. 2015 Dec.8(6):524-534. Pubmedid: 26692535. Pmcid: PMC4700295.
- Latifi K, Oliver J, Baker R, Dilling TJ, Stevens CW, Kim J, Yue B, Demarco M, Zhang GG, Moros EG, Feygelman V. Study of 201 non-small cell lung cancer patients given stereotactic ablative radiation therapy shows local control dependence on dose calculation algorithm. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014 Apr.88(5):1108-1113. Pubmedid: 24529716.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.