Find a Doctor
Jacqueline Andreozzi, PhD
Program: Radiation Oncology
Education & Training
- University of Florida - Therapy Medical Physics
- Potter NJ, Mund K, Andreozzi JM, Li JG, Liu C, Yan G. Error detection and classification in patient-specific IMRT QA with dual neural networks. Med Phys. 2020 Oct.47(10):4711-4720. Pubmedid: 33460182.
- Andreozzi JM, Brůža P, Cammin J, Pogue BW, Gladstone DJ, Green O. Optical imaging method to quantify spatial dose variation due to the electron return effect in an MR-linac. Med Phys. 2020 Mar.47(3):1258-1267. Pubmedid: 31821573. Pmcid: PMC7112467.
- Tendler I, Brůža P, Andreozzi J, Jermyn M, Williams B, Jarvis L, Pogue B, Gladstone D. Rapid Multisite Remote Surface Dosimetry for Total Skin Electron Therapy: Scintillator Target Imaging. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2019 Mar.103(3):767-774. Pubmedid: 30419306. Pmcid: PMC6642820.
- Jia MJ, Bruza P, Andreozzi JM, Jarvis LA, Gladstone DJ, Pogue BW. Cherenkov-excited luminescence scanned imaging using scanned beam differencing and iterative deconvolution in dynamic plan radiation delivery in a human breast phantom geometry. Med Phys. 2019 Jul.46(7):3067-3077. Pubmedid: 30980725. Pmcid: PMC7189122.
- Bruza P, Gollub SL, Andreozzi JM, Tendler II, Williams BB, Jarvis LA, Gladstone DJ, Pogue BW. Time-gated scintillator imaging for real-time optical surface dosimetry in total skin electron therapy. Phys Med Biol. 2018 May.63(9):095009. Pubmedid: 29588437. Pmcid: PMC6233889.
- Andreozzi JM, Brůža P, Tendler II, Mooney KE, Jarvis LA, Cammin J, Li H, Pogue BW, Gladstone DJ. Improving treatment geometries in total skin electron therapy: Experimental investigation of linac angles and floor scatter dose contributions using Cherenkov imaging. Med Phys. 2018 Jun.45(6):2639-2646. Pubmedid: 29663425.
- Andreozzi JM, Mooney KE, Brůža P, Curcuru A, Gladstone DJ, Pogue BW, Green O. Remote Cherenkov imaging-based quality assurance of a magnetic resonance image-guided radiotherapy system. Med Phys. 2018 Jun.45(6):2647-2659. Pubmedid: 29663429.
- Snyder C, Pogue BW, Jermyn M, Tendler I, Andreozzi JM, Bruza P, Krishnaswamy V, Gladstone DJ, Jarvis LA. Algorithm development for intrafraction radiotherapy beam edge verification from Cherenkov imaging. J Med Imaging (Bellingham). 2018 Jan.5(1):015001. Pubmedid: 29322071. Pmcid: PMC5749647.
- Bruza P, Andreozzi JM, Gladstone DJ, Jarvis LA, Rottmann J, Pogue BW. Online Combination of EPID & Cherenkov Imaging for 3-D Dosimetry in a Liquid Phantom. Ieee T Med Imaging. 2017 Oct.36(10):2099-2103. Pubmedid: 28644800. Pmcid: PMC5659346.
- Zhang R, Glaser AK, Andreozzi J, Jiang S, Jarvis LA, Gladstone DJ, Pogue BW. Beam and tissue factors affecting Cherenkov image intensity for quantitative entrance and exit dosimetry on human tissue. J Biophotonics. 2017 May.10(5):645-656. Pubmedid: 27507213. Pmcid: PMC5529250.
- Andreozzi JM, Zhang R, Gladstone DJ, Williams BB, Glaser AK, Pogue BW, Jarvis LA. Cherenkov imaging method for rapid optimization of clinical treatment geometry in total skin electron beam therapy. Med Phys. 2016 Feb.43(2):993-1002. Pubmedid: 26843259. Pmcid: PMC4744235.
- Glaser AK, Zhang R, Andreozzi JM, Gladstone DJ, Pogue BW. Cherenkov radiation fluence estimates in tissue for molecular imaging and therapy applications. Phys Med Biol. 2015 Sep.60(17):6701-6718. Pubmedid: 26270125. Pmcid: PMC5145313.
- Glaser AK, Andreozzi JM, Zhang R, Pogue BW, Gladstone DJ. Optical cone beam tomography of Cherenkov-mediated signals for fast 3D dosimetry of x-ray photon beams in water. Med Phys. 2015 Jul.42(7):4127-4136. Pubmedid: 26133613. Pmcid: PMC4474948.
- Zhang R, Andreozzi JM, Gladstone DJ, Hitchcock WL, Glaser AK, Jiang S, Pogue BW, Jarvis LA. Cherenkoscopy based patient positioning validation and movement tracking during post-lumpectomy whole breast radiation therapy. Phys Med Biol. 2015 Jan.60(1):L1-14. Pubmedid: 25504315.
- Andreozzi JM, Zhang R, Glaser AK, Jarvis LA, Pogue BW, Gladstone DJ. Camera selection for real-time in vivo radiation treatment verification systems using Cherenkov imaging. Med Phys. 2015 Feb.42(2):994-1004. Pubmedid: 25652512. Pmcid: PMC4312350.
- Glaser AK, Andreozzi JM, Davis SC, Zhang R, Pogue BW, Fox CJ, Gladstone DJ. Video-rate optical dosimetry and dynamic visualization of IMRT and VMAT treatment plans in water using Cherenkov radiation. Med Phys. 2014 Jun.41(6):062102. Pubmedid: 24877829. Pmcid: PMC4032443.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.