Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Iman Imanirad, MD
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology
- Internal Medicine
- University of Florida College of Medicine - Hematology Oncology
- University of Florida College of Medicine - Internal Medicine
- Saba University of Medical Sciences - MD
CLINICAL TRIAL 19680
Phase II Multicenter Trial of Panitumumab, Nivolumab, and Ipilimumab for KRAS/NRAS/BRAF Wild-Type MSS Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma
Condition: Gastrointestinal Tumor
Intervention: BMS-936558 (Nivolumab); Ipilimumab (); Nivolumab (Opdivo); Panitumumab (); Vectibix (Panitumumab); Yervoy (Ipilimumab)
- Frazer ML, Yang G, Felder S, McDonald J, Sanchez J, Dessureault S, Imanirad I, Carballido E, Kim RD, Hoffe SE, Frakes JM. Determining Optimal Follow-up for Patients With Anal Cancer Following Chemoradiation. Am J Clin Oncol. 2020 May.43(5):319-324. Pubmedid: 32028341.
- Yuan Z, Frazer M, Zhang GG, Latifi K, Moros EG, Feygelman V, Felder S, Sanchez J, Dessureault S, Imanirad I, Kim RD, Harrison LB, Hoffe SE, Frakes JM. CT-based radiomic features to predict pathological response in rectal cancer: A retrospective cohort study. J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2020 May.64(3):444-449. Pubmedid: 32386109.
- Yuan Z, Frazer M, Ahmed KA, Naqvi SMH, Schell MJ, Felder S, Sanchez J, Dessureault S, Imanirad I, Kim RD, Torres-Roca JF, Hoffe SE, Frakes JM. Modeling precision genomic-based radiation dose response in rectal cancer. Future Oncol. 2020 Jul. Pubmedid: 32686956.
- Powers BD, Felder SI, Imanirad I, Dessureault S, Dineen SP. The Impact of Histologic Subtype on Receipt of Adjuvant Chemotherapy and Overall Survival in Stage III Colon Cancer: a Retrospective Cohort Analysis. J Gastrointest Cancer. 2020 Aug. Pubmedid: 32743731.
- Powers BD, Felder S, Veerapong J, Baumgartner JM, Clarke C, Mogal H, Staley CA, Maithel SK, Patel S, Dhar V, Lambert L, Hendrix RJ, Abbott DE, Pokrzywa C, Raoof M, Lee B, Johnston FM, Greer J, Cloyd JM, Kimbrough C, Grotz T, Leiting J, Fournier K, Lee AJ, Imanirad I, Dessureault S, Dineen SP. Repeat Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy Is Not Associated with Prohibitive Complications: Results of a Multiinstitutional Retrospective Study. Ann Surg Oncol. 2020 Apr. Pubmedid: 32318945.
- Cogle CR, Iannacone MR, Yu D, Cole AL, Imanirad I, Yan L, Mackinnon JA, List AF, Rollison DE. High rate of uncaptured myelodysplastic syndrome cases and an improved method of case ascertainment. Leuk Res. 2014 Jan.38(1):71-75. Pubmedid: 24280283.
- Dallas J, Imanirad I, Rajani R, Dagan R, Subbiah S, Gaa R, Dwarica WA, Ivey AM, Zlotecki RA, Malyapa R, Indelicato DJ, Scarborough MT, Reith JD, Gibbs CP, Dang LH. Response to sunitinib in combination with proton beam radiation in a patient with chondrosarcoma: a case report. J Med Case Rep. 2012 Jan.6:41. Pubmedid: 22289277. Pmcid: PMC3277477.
- Imanirad I, Rajasekhar A, Zumberg M. A case series of atypical presentations of thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. J Clin Apher. 2012 Aug.27(4):221-226. Pubmedid: 22467376.
- Santos N, Wenger JB, Havre P, Liu Y, Dagan R, Imanirad I, Ivey AM, Zlotecki RA, Algood CB, Gilbert SM, Allegra CJ, Okunieff P, Vieweg J, Dang NH, Luesch H, Dang LH. Combination therapy for renal cell cancer: what are possible options?. Oncology-Basel. 2012 Apr.81(3-4):220-229. Pubmedid: 22085914. Pmcid: PMC3225259.
- Cogle CR, Imanirad I, Wiggins LE, Hsu J, Brown R, Scornik JC, Wingard JR. Hypomethylating agent induction therapy followed by hematopoietic cell transplantation is feasible in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes. Clin Adv Hematol Oncol. 2010 Jan.8(1):40-46. Pubmedid: 20351682.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.