Find a Doctor
Hannah Bromberg, DO
Specialty: Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Program: Supportive Care Medicine
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Bromberg is an Assistant Member of the Supportive Care Medicine Program. She has always had an interest in complex symptom management while also focusing on a patient’s quality of life and personal goals. During her Undergraduate schooling, she enrolled in several Medical Humanities classes alongside her Biology based curriculum. She later completed several rotations in Hospice and Palliative Care both in Medical School as well as Residency. Dr. Bromberg served as Chief Resident in Family Medicine during her Residency at Jefferson Health Northeast where she created her own Hospice and Palliative Care curriculum in order to better educate physicians in training and current providers. She then completed a Fellowship in Hospice and Palliative Care at the University of South Florida.
Education & Training
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
- University of South Florida - Hospice and Pallative Care
- Jefferson Health Northeast - Family Medicine
- Nova Southeastern University - DO
- Rajasekhara S, Portman DG, Chang YD, Haas MF, Randich AL, Bromberg HS, Rashid S, Donovan KA. Rate of cannabis use in older adults with cancer. BMJ Support Palliat Care. 2020 Nov. Pubmedid: 33177114.
- Bromberg H, Chang Y, Craig D. Pruritic Manifestation of Peripheral T Cell Lymphoma Effectively Managed with Mirtazapine: A Case Report. J Pain Palliat Care Pharmacother. 2020 Mar.34(3):153-154. Pubmedid: 32118497.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.