Find a Doctor
Dr. Elias Salloum is an Assistant Member in the Department of Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology. Dr. Salloum received his MD from Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine and went on to complete his residency in Radiology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, Ohio. He recently completed a fellowship in Vascular and Interventional Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts. Dr. Salloum’s clinical interests include treating patients with advanced malignancy utilizing image-guided minimally invasive techniques such as transcatheter radioembolization and chemoembolization, percutaneous ablation, urinary and biliary interventions, arterial and venous stenting, and biopsies. His primary research interest is the treatment of malignancy with the advancement of image-guided locoregional therapies and techniques.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General Hospital - Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center - Radiology
- St. Vincent Hospital - Radiology
- Marshall University(MD, - MD)
- Shuler FD, Lycans D, Salloum E. Extraskeletal effects of vitamin D: potential impact on WV disease morbidity and mortality. W V Med J. May 2012.108(3):56-62. Pubmedid: 22792657.
- Mathai SV, Kondray V, Salloum E, Kukreja K, Tavri S. Role of interventional radiology in the diagnosis and management of congenital extrahepatic portosystemic shunts: Two case reports. Indian J Radiol Imaging. 2019 Apr.29(2):219-222. Pubmedid: 31367096. Pmcid: PMC6639860.