Find a Doctor
Daniel Nahrwold, MD
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Daniel Nahrwold is an Assistant Member in the Moffitt Cancer Center Department of Anesthesiology. Dr. Nahrwold earned his MD at the Indiana University School of Medicine. He then completed an Anesthesiology Residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center followed by a Critical Care Medicine Fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco. After his fellowship, Dr. Nahrwold was an Anesthesiologist and Intensivist at Kaiser Permanente in San Francisco and Oakland, California. Additionally, he was an Assistant Clinical Professor of Anesthesiology at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. Dr. Nahrwold’s clinical interests are in outpatient anesthesia, acute pain management, ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia, and critical care medicine. He practices primarily at the Moffitt McKinley Outpatient Campus.
Education & Training
- Critical Care Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco - Critical Care
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Anesthesiology
- Indiana University School of Medicine - MD
- Boncyk C, Nahrwold DA, Hughes CG. Targeting light versus deep sedation for patients receiving mechanical ventilation. J Emerg Crit Care Med. 2018 Oct;2. Pubmedid: 30443646. Pmcid: PMC6233900.
- Umhau JC, Dauphinais KM, Patel SH, Nahrwold DA, Hibbeln JR, Rawlings RR, George DT. The relationship between folate and docosahexaenoic acid in men. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2006 Mar;60(3):352-357. Pubmedid: 16278690.