Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Lam received his MD degree from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He completed a Diagnostic Radiology Residency and a Body Imaging Fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin, in Milwaukee, WI. His clinical interests are centered on abdominal imaging and clinical informatics.
Education & Training
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital - Body imaging
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital - Diagnostic Radiology
- Miller School of Medicine University of Miami - MD
CLINICAL TRIAL 18646
Phase I Study of Pre-operative Capecitabine and Lenvatinib with External Radiation Therapy in Locally Advanced Rectal Adenocarcinoma
Intervention: E7080 (Lenvatinib); Lenvatinib (Lenvima); Xeloda (capecitabine); capecitabine
CLINICAL TRIAL 18062
Impact of Ancillary Techniques in the Pre-Surgical Diagnosis of Thyroid Nodules.
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Abdelkader A, Lam CA, Shahir KS, Christians K, Suster SM. Retroperitoneal lymphangioleiomyoma with lymph node involvement: A pathologic-radiologic correlation of a rare form of myomelanocytic tumor. Ann Diagn Pathol. 2017 Apr;27:69-73. Pubmedid: 28325364.
- Budovec JJ, Lam CA, Kahn CE. Informatics in radiology: radiology gamuts ontology: differential diagnosis for the Semantic Web. Radiographics. 2014 Jan;34(1):254-264. Pubmedid: 24428295.
- Shahir K, Goodman LR, Lam CA, Midia EC. Dose reduction of 69% for computed tomography pulmonary angiography: reduced z-axis computed tomography pulmonary angiography retains accuracy in those younger than 40 years. J Comput Assist Tomo. 2013 Sep;37(5):765-769. Pubmedid: 24045255.
- Wong F, Franco Z, Phelan MB, Lam C, David A. Development of a pilot family medicine hand-carried ultrasound course. WMJ. 2013 Dec;112(6):257-261. Pubmedid: 24511866.
- Kahn CE, Kalpathy-Cramer J, Lam CA, Eldredge CE. Accurate determination of imaging modality using an ensemble of text- and image-based classifiers. J Digit Imaging. 2012 Feb;25(1):37-42. Pubmedid: 21748413. Pmcid: PMC3264729.