Find a Doctor
Cesar Lam, MD
Program: Diagnostic Imaging and Interventional Radiology
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Lam received his MD degree from the University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine. He completed a Diagnostic Radiology Residency and a Body Imaging Fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin, in Milwaukee, WI. His clinical interests are centered on abdominal imaging and clinical informatics.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital - Body imaging
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospital - Diagnostic Radiology
- Miller School of Medicine University of Miami - MD
- Lam CA, McGettigan MJ, Thompson ZJ, Khazai L, Chung CH, Centeno BA, McIver B, Valderrabano P. Ultrasound characterization for thyroid nodules with indeterminate cytology: inter-observer agreement and impact of combining pattern-based and scoring-based classifications in risk stratification. Endocrine. 2019 Nov.66(2):278-287. Pubmedid: 31300961.
- Sabesan A, Felder S, Feuerlein S, Lam C, McGettigan M, Powers BD, Dessureault S, Dineen SP. Preoperative Radiographic Assessment Predicts Incomplete Cytoreduction in Patients with Low Grade Mucinous Adenocarcinoma of the Appendix. Ann Surg Oncol. 2019 Aug.27(1):165-170. Pubmedid: 31388776.
- Valderrabano P, McGettigan MJ, Lam C, Khazai L, Thompson ZJ, Chung CH, Centeno BA, McIver B. Thyroid Nodules with Indeterminate Cytology: Utility of the American Thyroid Association Sonographic Patterns for Cancer Risk Stratification. Thyroid. 2018 Aug;28(8):1004-1012. Pubmedid: 29848195.
- Abdelkader A, Lam CA, Shahir KS, Christians K, Suster SM. Retroperitoneal lymphangioleiomyoma with lymph node involvement: A pathologic-radiologic correlation of a rare form of myomelanocytic tumor. Ann Diagn Pathol. 2017 Apr;27:69-73. Pubmedid: 28325364.
- Budovec JJ, Lam CA, Kahn CE. Informatics in radiology: radiology gamuts ontology: differential diagnosis for the Semantic Web. Radiographics. 2014 Jan;34(1):254-264. Pubmedid: 24428295.
- Shahir K, Goodman LR, Lam CA, Midia EC. Dose reduction of 69% for computed tomography pulmonary angiography: reduced z-axis computed tomography pulmonary angiography retains accuracy in those younger than 40 years. J Comput Assist Tomo. 2013 Sep;37(5):765-769. Pubmedid: 24045255.
- Wong F, Franco Z, Phelan MB, Lam C, David A. Development of a pilot family medicine hand-carried ultrasound course. WMJ. 2013 Dec;112(6):257-261. Pubmedid: 24511866.
- Kahn CE, Kalpathy-Cramer J, Lam CA, Eldredge CE. Accurate determination of imaging modality using an ensemble of text- and image-based classifiers. J Digit Imaging. 2012 Feb;25(1):37-42. Pubmedid: 21748413. Pmcid: PMC3264729.