Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Biebel received his Doctor of Medicine Degree from the University of South Florida, in Tampa, FL. He completed his internship at the University of Colorado in Denver, his radiology residency at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in Miami, FL, and his fellowship at the Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute in Miami, FL. Dr. Biebel has been with Moffitt Cancer Center since 2008. He is involved with numerous grants and clinical trials.
Education & Training
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Miami Cardiac and Vascular Institute - Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- Mount Sinai Medical Center - Diagnostic Radiology
- University of South Florida - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Kis B, Shah J, Choi J, El-Haddad G, Sweeney J, Biebel B, Mellon E, Frakes JM, Hoffe SE, Fishman MN, Shridhar R. Transarterial Yttrium-90 Radioembolization Treatment of Patients with Liver-Dominant Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2017 Feb;28(2):254-259. Pubmedid: 27955832.
- Mohammadi H, Abuodeh YA, Jin W, Frakes JM, Friedman M, Biebel B, Choi J, El-Haddad GE, Kis B, Sweeney J, Kim R, Pimiento JM, Malafa MP, Anaya D, Hoffe SE. Using the ALBI Grade as a Prognostic Marker for Radioembolization of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016 Oct;96(2S):E194-E195.
- Abuodeh Y, Naghavi AO, Ahmed KA, Venkat PS, Kim Y, Kis B, Choi J, Biebel B, Sweeney J, Anaya DA, Kim R, Malafa M, Frakes JM, Hoffe SE, El-Haddad G. Prognostic value of pre-treatment F-18-FDG PET-CT in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma undergoing radioembolization. World J Gastroenterol. 2016 Dec;22(47):10406-10414. Pubmedid: 28058021. Pmcid: PMC5175253.
- Abbott AM, Kim R, Hoffe SE, Arslan B, Biebel B, Choi J, El-Haddad G, Kis B, Sweeney J, Meredith KL, Almhanna K, Strosberg J, Shibata D, Fulp WJ, Shridhar R. Outcomes of Therasphere Radioembolization for Colorectal Metastases. Clin Colorectal Cancer. 2015 Sep;14(3):146-153. Pubmedid: 25795047.