Notice to Our Patients Regarding a Stolen Briefcase. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Education & Training
- Yale School of Medicine - Cytopathology
- Weill Cornell Medical College - Clinical Genitourinary Pathology
- Englander Institute for Precision Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College - Precision Medicine
- University of Miami, Jackson Memorial Hospital - Pathology
- Shahid Betheshti University, Tehran, IranMD
- Vosoughi A, Ordobazari A, Lora Gonzalez MA, Guido LP, Skiba M, Campuzano-Zuluaga G, Kryvenko ON, Gomez-Fernandez C, Garcia-Buitrago M, Jorda M. The Paris System "atypical urothelial cells" category: can the current criteria be improved?. J Am Soc Cytopathol. 2020 Jun. Pubmedid: 32732113.
- Harigopal M, Kowalski D, Vosoughi A. Enumeration and molecular characterization of circulating tumor cells as an innovative tool for companion diagnostics in breast cancer. Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2020 Jun.20(8):815-828. Pubmedid: 32546017.
- Liu D, Shoag JE, Poliak D, Goueli RS, Ravikumar V, Redmond D, Vosoughi A, Fontugne J, Pan H, Lee D, Thomas D, Salari K, Wang Z, Romanel A, Te A, Lee R, Chughtai B, Olumi AF, Mosquera JM, Demichelis F, Elemento O, Rubin MA, Sboner A, Barbieri CE. Integrative multiplatform molecular profiling of benign prostatic hyperplasia identifies distinct subtypes. Nat Commun. 2020 Apr.11(1):1987. Pubmedid: 32332823. Pmcid: PMC7181734.
- Puca L, Gavyert K, Sailer V, Conteduca V, Dardenne E, Sigouros M, Isse K, Kearney M, Vosoughi A, Fernandez L, Pan H, Motanagh S, Hess J, Donoghue AJ, Sboner A, Wang Y, Dittamore R, Rickman D, Nanus DM, Tagawa ST, Elemento O, Mosquera JM, Saunders L, Beltran H. Delta-like protein 3 expression and therapeutic targeting in neuroendocrine prostate cancer. Sci Transl Med. 2019 Mar.11(484). Pubmedid: 30894499. Pmcid: PMC6525633.
- Elfandy H, Armenia J, Pederzoli F, Pullman E, Pertega-Gomes N, Schultz N, Viswanathan K, Vosoughi A, Blattner M, Stopsack KH, Zadra G, Penney KL, Mosquera JM, Tyekucheva S, Mucci LA, Barbieri C, Loda M. Genetic and Epigenetic Determinants of Aggressiveness in Cribriform Carcinoma of the Prostate. Mol Cancer Res. 2019 02.17(2):446-456. Pubmedid: 30333152. Pmcid: PMC6359952.
- Guo H, Ci X, Ahmed M, Hua JT, Soares F, Lin D, Puca L, Vosoughi A, Xue H, Li E, Su P, Chen S, Nguyen T, Liang Y, Zhang Y, Xu X, Xu J, Sheahan AV, Ba-Alawi W, Zhang S, Mahamud O, Vellanki RN, Gleave M, Bristow RG, Haibe-Kains B, Poirier JT, Rudin CM, Tsao MS, Wouters BG, Fazli L, Feng FY, Ellis L, van der Kwast T, Berlin A, Koritzinsky M, Boutros PC, Zoubeidi A, Beltran H, Wang Y, He HH. ONECUT2 is a driver of neuroendocrine prostate cancer. Nat Commun. 2019 01.10(1):278. Pubmedid: 30655535. Pmcid: PMC6336817.
- Puca L, Bareja R, Prandi D, Shaw R, Benelli M, Karthaus WR, Hess J, Sigouros M, Donoghue A, Kossai M, Gao D, Cyrta J, Sailer V, Vosoughi A, Pauli C, Churakova Y, Cheung C, Deonarine LD, McNary TJ, Rosati R, Tagawa ST, Nanus DM, Mosquera JM, Sawyers CL, Chen Y, Inghirami G, Rao RA, Grandori C, Elemento O, Sboner A, Demichelis F, Rubin MA, Beltran H. Patient derived organoids to model rare prostate cancer phenotypes. Nat Commun. 2018 Jun.9(1):2404. Pubmedid: 29921838. Pmcid: PMC6008438.
- Vosoughi A, Smith PT, Zeitouni JA, Sodeman MSc GM, Jorda M, Gomez-Fernandez C, Garcia-Buitrago M, Ordobazari A, Petito CK, Chapman JR, Campuzano-Zuluaga G, Rosenberg AE, Kryvenko ON. Frozen section evaluation via dynamic real-time nonrobotic telepathology system in a university cancer center by resident/faculty cooperation team. Hum Pathol. 2018 Aug.78:144-150. Pubmedid: 29723604.
- Oleksyn D, Zhao J, Vosoughi A, Zhao JC, Misra R, Pentland AP, Ryan D, Anolik J, Ritchlin C, Looney J, Anandarajah AP, Schwartz G, Calvi LM, Georger M, Mohan C, Sanz I, Chen L. PKK deficiency in B cells prevents lupus development in Sle lupus mice. Immunol Lett. 2017 May.185:1-11. Pubmedid: 28274793. Pmcid: PMC5937930.
- Margolesky J, Tornes L, Vosoughi A. Transverse myelitis presenting in a patient with Hughes-Stovin syndrome. Mult Scler Relat Disord. 2015 May.4(3):281-283. Pubmedid: 26008946.
- Daftarian PM, Stone GW, Kovalski L, Kumar M, Vosoughi A, Urbieta M, Blackwelder P, Dikici E, Serafini P, Duffort S, Boodoo R, Rodríguez-Cortés A, Lemmon V, Deo S, Alberola J, Perez VL, Daunert S, Ager AL. A targeted and adjuvanted nanocarrier lowers the effective dose of liposomal amphotericin B and enhances adaptive immunity in murine cutaneous leishmaniasis. J Infect Dis. 2013 Dec.208(11):1914-1922. Pubmedid: 23901083. Pmcid: PMC3814840.
- Oleksyn D, Pulvino M, Zhao J, Misra R, Vosoughi A, Jenks S, Tipton C, Lund F, Schwartz G, Goldman B, Mohan C, Mehta K, Mehta M, Leitgets M, Sanz I, Chen L. Protein kinase Cβ is required for lupus development in Sle mice. Arthritis Rheum. 2013 Apr.65(4):1022-1031. Pubmedid: 23280626. Pmcid: PMC3762702.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.