Improving patient outcomes and their experience is at the heart of the Center for Digital Health (CDH.) Digital innovation is all about problem-solving and leveraging partnerships within Moffitt and across industries to think bigger and improve how cancer care is delivered, treated and accessed.
Through collaboration and integration — both inside and outside of Moffitt — we will develop and invest in new digital innovations, tools and technology.
Center for Digital Health
Within the CDH, each pillar, IT, Health Data Services and Digital, has its unique function. But as projects are cross-functional, these teams will collaborate and contribute to the overall success of Moffitt’s digital innovation strategy.
Edmondo Robinson, MD, MBA, MS, FACP - Chief Digital Officer
Dr. Edmondo Robinson leads Moffitt’s Center for Digital Health which leverages the tools of IT, Health Data Services, and Digital Innovation to expand Moffitt’s ecosystem to deliver on consumer-oriented, real-world solutions for clinical practice, research, education, and administrative processes.The Center for Digital Health creates and tests new services, programs, partnerships, and technologies that leverage digital innovations, while challenging the status quo to reduce the cost of care, improve quality, increase access to care, and enhance the patient experience. In addition, he directly cares for Moffitt patients as part of the Internal and Hospital Medicine Program.
Elizabeth Lindsay-Wood, MBA, CHCIO - Vice President, Chief Information Officer
Beth Lindsay-Wood is responsible for optimizing the cancer center’s infrastructure to accelerate digital transformation. Lindsay-Wood oversees Moffitt’s IT infrastructure, clinical informatics, cybersecurity and IT applications throughout the enterprise. She is also a core leader, along with the chief data officer and others, of Moffitt’s Center for Digital Health. The CDH team is responsible for collaborating and leading the execution of the Digital Care and Discovery Accelerator pillar of Moffitt’s strategic plan.
Santosh Mohan, MMCi, CPHIMS, FHIMSS - Vice President, Digital
Santosh Mohan is responsible for launching the Digital organization within Moffitt’s Center for Digital Health. Digital will be instrumental in helping leverage the information technology and health data science competencies at Moffitt to advance the cancer center’s overall strategy. This newly created position and organization will be instrumental in Moffitt’s success as the cancer center accelerates its digital capabilities to advance cancer care, treatment and research.
Dana Rollison, PhD - Vice President, Chief Data Officer
Dana Rollison is vice president, chief data officer and the associate center director of Data Science. Her role provides oversight of three areas: leadership of the Office of Health Data Services, continuing development and infrastructure planning for Moffitt’s HRI platform and leadership of Quantitative Science, which includes the Department of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics and the Department of Integrated Mathematical Oncology.
Senior Directors and Directors
- Pete Daddio, Director, Technology Services
- Jennie Jones, Director, Cancer Registry
- Dr. Kedar Kulkarni, Senior Director, Health Data Services
- Swarna Kuruganti, Director, Digital OP Transformation
- Tony Lakin, Chief Informational Security Officer, IT Administration
- Sissy Marler-Schilling, Chief Applications Systems Officer, IT Administration
- John McFarland, Chief Technology Officer, IT Administration
- Dr. Colin Moore, Associate Chief Medical Information Officer, Clinical Informatics
- Marc Perkins-Carillo, Director, Clinical Informatics
- Randa Perkins, Chief Medical Information Officer, Administrations
- Clint Perkinson, Director, IT Customer Service
- Dirk Petersen, Director, Scientific Computing
- Euwana Powell, Director, Portfolio Services
- Diana Sharkey, Director, Clinical Support Applications
- Ellen Shi, Director, Data Quality and Business Intelligence
- Mattias Van Looveren, Director, App Development Data Engineering
- Rick Watts, Manager, Enterprise Architecture
- Kim Woods, Director, Patient Care Applications