Find a Doctor Search
Cancer Types Treated: Hodgkin Lymphoma, Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma-Plasma Cell Tumor, Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma, MDS
Dr. Yehuda Deutsch is an assistant member of Moffitt Malignant Hematology and Cellular Therapy at Memorial Healthcare System. He is a board-certified hematologist-oncologist dedicated to improving care of patients with cancer. He grew up in South Florida and earned his medical degree from the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, where he was elected into the national Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society. He completed his residency and fellowship at Jackson Memorial Hospital and the University of Miami, where he was the recipient of the Peter A. Cassileth award for outstanding clinical judgment, enthusiasm for learning and compassionate care. Dr. Deutsch has a special focus in hematologic malignancies, including leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. He is dedicated to improving patient care through teaching and clinical research. Dr. Deutsch was selected to participate in the International Methods in Clinical Cancer Research Workshop, where he advanced his interest in experimental therapeutics of leukemia. He continues to serve as clinical investigator in numerous clinical trials. He has numerous publications and has given presentations at both local and international meetings.
Education & Training
- Medical Oncology
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Hematology/Oncology
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Internal Medicine
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Swords RT, Azzam D, Al-Ali H, Lohse I, Volmar CH, Watts JM, Perez A, Rodriguez A, Vargas F, Elias R, Vega F, Zelent A, Brothers SP, Abbasi T, Trent J, Rangwala S, Deutsch Y, Conneally E, Drusbosky L, Cogle CR, Wahlestedt C. Ex-vivo sensitivity profiling to guide clinical decision making in acute myeloid leukemia: A pilot study. Leuk Res. 2018 Jan;64:34-41. Pubmedid: 29175379. Pmcid: PMC5756519.
- Deutsch YE, Tadmor T, Podack ER, Rosenblatt JD. CD30: an important new target in hematologic malignancies. Leuk Lymphoma. 2011 Sep;52(9):1641-1654. Pubmedid: 21619423.