Evans III, MD
Trip Evans III, MD
Dr. Trip Evans is an Assistant Member in the Department of Anesthesiology at Moffitt Cancer Center and holds an Assistant Professor appointment at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine. Dr. Evans earned his medical degree at the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta. This was followed by a preliminary surgery internship at Orlando Regional Medical Center and a Family Medicine residency at Memorial Health University Medical Center in Savannah, GA. Dr. Evans then completed his Anesthesiology training with the University of South Florida where he was Chief Resident and at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles. Prior to joining Moffitt, Dr. Evans gained considerable experience in trauma at Orlando Regional Medical Center, and served as Chief of Anesthesia at the Orlando VA Medical Center. Dr. Evans’ clinical interests involve regional anesthesia and acute interventional perioperative pain management. His expertise includes ultrasound-guided upper and lower extremity peripheral nerve blocks and neuraxial techniques. He is highly skilled in the acute intraoperative management of trauma patients, and with all invasive monitoring and access techniques.
Education & TrainingBOARD CERTIFICATION:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center - Surgery
- Memorial Health University Medical Center - Family Medicine
- University of South Florida - Anesthesiology
- UCLA Medical Center - Anesthesiology
- Medical College of Georgia - MD
- Evans T, Patel S. Two Consecutive Preoperative Cardiac Arrests Involving Vancomycin in a Patient Presenting for Hip Disarticulation: A Case Report. A A Case Rep. 2017 Jun. Pubmedid: 28622151.