Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Rosemarie Garcia Getting is an Assistant Member in the Department of Anesthesiology at Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Garcia Getting received her MD from the Florida State University College of Medicine. She completed an Anesthesiology Residency at the University of Florida. Her clinical interest and expertise are ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia and transesophageal echocardiography.
Education & Training
- University of Florida - Anesthesiology
- Florida State University College of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Patel SY, Garcia Getting RE, Alford B, Hussein K, Schaible BJ, Boulware D, Lee JK, Gilbert SM, Powsang JM, Sexton WJ, Spiess PE, Poch MA. Improved Outcomes of Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Protocol for Radical Cystectomy with Addition of a Multidisciplinary Care Process in a US Comprehensive Cancer Care Center. World J Surg. 2018 May. Pubmedid: 29750321.
- Chipollini JJ, Tang DH, Patel SY, Garcia-Getting RE, Gilbert SM, Pow-Sang JM, Sexton WJ, Spiess PE, Poch MA. Perioperative Transfusion of Leukocyte-depleted Blood Products in Contemporary Radical Cystectomy Cohort Does Not Adversely Impact Short-term Survival. Urology. 2017 May;103:142-148. Pubmedid: 28011275.
- Groshev A, Padalia D, Patel S, Garcia-Getting R, Sahebjam S, Forsyth PA, Vrionis FD, Etame AB. Clinical outcomes from maximum-safe resection of primary and metastatic brain tumors using awake craniotomy. Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2017 Jun;157:25-30. Pubmedid: 28384595.
- Chipollini J, Tang DH, Hussein K, Patel SY, Garcia-Getting RE, Pow-Sang JM, Gilbert SM, Sexton WJ, Spiess PE, Poch MA. Does Implementing an Enhanced Recovery After Surgery Protocol Increase Hospital Charges? Comparisons From a Radical Cystectomy Program at a Specialty Cancer Center. Urology. 2017 Jul;105:108-112. Pubmedid: 28342928.
- Garcia Getting RE, Harris CL. Sudden Increase in EtCO2 During Upper Endoscopy Under General Endotracheal Anesthesia Suggests the Presence of Tracheoesophageal Fistula: A Case Report. A A Case Rep. 2017 Aug;9(4):109-111. Pubmedid: 28691980.
- Patel SY, Evans RM, Garcia Getting RE, Suz P. Pectoral Nerve and Transverse Abdominis Plane Block in a Patient Undergoing Mastectomy With Transverse Rectus Abdominis Muscle Flap: A Case Report. A A Case Rep. 2017 Apr;8(8):210-212. Pubmedid: 28118214.