Find a Doctor Search
My clinical interests include minimally invasive, endoscopic sinus and skull base surgery. Pituitary and other brain tumors located close to the skull base can now be removed using tiny incisions inside the nose. Tumors of the sinuses such as inverting papilloma and select cases of other malignancies can be removed with similar minimally invasive operations.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Medical Center - Translational Cancer Research
- University of Michigan Medical Center - Rhinology & Sinus Surgery
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School - Head & Neck Surgery
- Boston University School of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Jackson RS, Phommachanh V, Keeler JA, Pechter W, Greene JN, Padhya T, Tabor MH. Rhinosinusitis in the Immunocompromised Cancer Population. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Aug;147(2 suppl):P254-P255. Pubmedid: 25718906.
- Burkett CJ, Patel S, Tabor MH, Padhya T, Vale FL. Polyethylene glycol (PEG) hydrogel dural sealant and collagen dural graft matrix in transsphenoidal pituitary surgery for prevention of postoperative cerebrospinal fluid leaks. J Clin Neurosci. 2011 Nov;18(11):1513-1517. Pubmedid: 21868232.