Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Lateral skull base surgery; acoustic neuroma; glomus tumors; meningiomas; endolymphatic sac tumors
Education & Training
- Harvard Medical School - Otology/Neurotology
- University of Maryland - Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign - MD
- Basler K, Malone A, Carmichael M, Hafez O, Padhya T, Boyev KP. Spontaneous Otorrhagia after Laparoscopic Pelvic Surgery: A Report of Two Cases. J Int Adv Otol. 2017 Dec.13(3):434-436. Pubmedid: 29092805.
- Clift JM, Wong RD, Carney GM, Stavinoha RC, Boyev KP. Radiographic analysis of cochlear nerve vascular compression. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2009 May.118(5):356-361. Pubmedid: 19548385.
- Boyev KP. Meniere's disease or migraine? The clinical significance of fluctuating hearing loss with vertigo. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 May.131(5):457-459. Pubmedid: 15897428.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.