Find a Doctor
Dr. Jennifer Eatrides is an Assistant Member in the Moffitt Cancer Center Department of Satellite Oncology. Dr. Eatrides is a member of the Moffitt Medical Group faculty based at Tampa General Hospital (TGH). Dr. Eatrides earned her MD degree with a research focus at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency and completed a Hematology and Oncology Fellowship at the University of South Florida and Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Eatrides has a particular interest in hematologic malignancies. The MMG faculty at TGH provides invaluable medical oncology services to the large patient population of this leading regional hospital.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida - Hematology and Oncology
- University of South Florida - Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida - MD
- Eroglu Z, Eatrides J, Naqvi SMH, Kim Y, Rich J, Babacan NA, Brohl AS, Markowitz J, Sarnaik A, Zager J, Khushalani NI, Sondak VK, Messina J. Neoadjuvant BRAF-targeted therapy in regionally advanced and oligometastatic melanoma. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2019 Jul.33(1):86-95. Pubmedid: 31329344. Pmcid: PMC6928428.
- Eatrides J, Thompson Z, Lee JH, Bello C, Dalia S. Serum albumin as a stable predictor of prognosis during initial treatment in patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Ann Hematol. 2015 Feb.94(2):357-358. Pubmedid: 25034876.
- Williams M, Eatrides J, Kim J, Talwar H, Esposito N, Szabunio M, Ismail-Khan R, Kiluk J, Lee M, Laronga C, Khakpour N. Comparison of breast magnetic resonance imaging clinical tumor size with pathologic tumor size in patients status post-neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Am J Surg. 2013 Oct;206(4):567-573. Pubmedid: 23809673.
- Turaga KK, Chau A, Eatrides JM, Kiluk JV, Khakpour N, Laronga C, Lee MC. Selective application of routine preoperative axillary ultrasonography reduces costs for invasive breast cancers. Oncologist. 2012 Jan;16(7):942-948. Pubmedid: 21572122. Pmcid: PMC3228129.
- Lee MC, Eatrides J, Chau A, Han G, Kiluk JV, Khakpour N, Cox CE, Carter WB, Laronga C. Consequences of axillary ultrasound in patients with T2 or greater invasive breast cancers. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011 Jan;18(1):72-77. Pubmedid: 20585876.
- Moser JM, Sassano ER, Leistritz del C, Eatrides JM, Phogat S, Koff W, Drake DR. Optimization of a dendritic cell-based assay for the in vitro priming of naïve human CD4+ T cells. J Immunol Methods. 2010 Feb;353(1-2):8-19. Pubmedid: 19925804.
- Eatrides J, Tucci VT, Schrot R. The Case of the Infection that Wasn't !. J Glob Infect Dis. 2009 Jul;1(2):139-143. Pubmedid: 20300404. Pmcid: PMC2840960.
- Pendyala PR, Ayong L, Eatrides J, Schreiber M, Pham C, Chakrabarti R, Fidock DA, Allen CM, Chakrabarti D. Characterization of a PRL protein tyrosine phosphatase from Plasmodium falciparum. Mol Biochem Parasitol. 2008 Mar;158(1):1-10. Pubmedid: 18096253.
- Eatrides J, Wang E, Kothari N, Kim R. Role of Systemic Therapy and Future Directions for Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Cancer Control. 24(3):1073274817729243. Pubmedid: 28975834. Pmcid: PMC5937243.