Notice to Our Patients Regarding a Stolen Briefcase. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Dr. Jennifer Eatrides is an Assistant Member in the Moffitt Cancer Center Department of Satellite Oncology. Dr. Eatrides is a member of the Moffitt Medical Group faculty based at Tampa General Hospital (TGH). Dr. Eatrides earned her MD degree with a research focus at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency and completed a Hematology and Oncology Fellowship at the University of South Florida and Moffitt Cancer Center. Dr. Eatrides has a particular interest in hematologic malignancies. The MMG faculty at TGH provides invaluable medical oncology services to the large patient population of this leading regional hospital.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- University of South Florida - Hematology and Oncology
- University of South Florida - Internal Medicine
- University of South FloridaMD
- Eroglu Z, Eatrides J, Naqvi SMH, Kim Y, Rich J, Babacan NA, Brohl AS, Markowitz J, Sarnaik A, Zager J, Khushalani NI, Sondak VK, Messina J. Neoadjuvant BRAF-targeted therapy in regionally advanced and oligometastatic melanoma. Pigment Cell Melanoma Res. 2020 Jan.33(1):86-95. Pubmedid: 31329344. Pmcid: PMC6928428.
- Eatrides J, Thompson Z, Lee JH, Bello C, Dalia S. Serum albumin as a stable predictor of prognosis during initial treatment in patients with diffuse large B cell lymphoma. Ann Hematol. 2015 Feb.94(2):357-358. Pubmedid: 25034876.
- Williams M, Eatrides J, Kim J, Talwar H, Esposito N, Szabunio M, Ismail-Khan R, Kiluk J, Lee M, Laronga C, Khakpour N. Comparison of breast magnetic resonance imaging clinical tumor size with pathologic tumor size in patients status post-neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Am J Surg. 2013 Oct;206(4):567-573. Pubmedid: 23809673.
- Turaga KK, Chau A, Eatrides JM, Kiluk JV, Khakpour N, Laronga C, Lee MC. Selective application of routine preoperative axillary ultrasonography reduces costs for invasive breast cancers. Oncologist. 2012 Jan;16(7):942-948. Pubmedid: 21572122. Pmcid: PMC3228129.
- Lee MC, Eatrides J, Chau A, Han G, Kiluk JV, Khakpour N, Cox CE, Carter WB, Laronga C. Consequences of axillary ultrasound in patients with T2 or greater invasive breast cancers. Ann Surg Oncol. 2011 Jan;18(1):72-77. Pubmedid: 20585876.
- Moser JM, Sassano ER, Leistritz del C, Eatrides JM, Phogat S, Koff W, Drake DR. Optimization of a dendritic cell-based assay for the in vitro priming of naïve human CD4+ T cells. J Immunol Methods. 2010 Feb;353(1-2):8-19. Pubmedid: 19925804.
- Eatrides J, Tucci VT, Schrot R. The Case of the Infection that Wasn't !. J Glob Infect Dis. 2009 Jul;1(2):139-143. Pubmedid: 20300404. Pmcid: PMC2840960.
- Pendyala PR, Ayong L, Eatrides J, Schreiber M, Pham C, Chakrabarti R, Fidock DA, Allen CM, Chakrabarti D. Characterization of a PRL protein tyrosine phosphatase from Plasmodium falciparum. Mol Biochem Parasitol. 2008 Mar;158(1):1-10. Pubmedid: 18096253.
- Eatrides J, Wang E, Kothari N, Kim R. Role of Systemic Therapy and Future Directions for Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Cancer Control. 24(3):1073274817729243. Pubmedid: 28975834. Pmcid: PMC5937243.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.