Moffitt Notice of Blackbaud Data Incident. Learn More
Find a Doctor
Elizabeth Haynes, MD
Locations: Moffitt Cancer Center
Dr. Haynes received her MD degree from Universidad Del Noreste School of Medicine, Tampico, Mexico. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency and a Hematology/Oncology Fellowship at Brookdale University Hospital, Brooklyn, NY. From 2006 - 2013, Dr. Haynes worked at Brookdale Hospital in the Departments of Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. She most recently has been working PRN at Moffitt in the Department of Internal Medicine/Internal & Hospital Medicine Program. Dr. Haynes clinical interests are in patient care and medical management of co morbidities of patients with oncology diagnoses. Her clinical research interest is to establish standard of care in patients with diagnosis of thrombosis related to diagnosis or treatment of oncology diseases.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- Brookdale University Hospital - Hematology/Oncology
- Brookdale University Hospital - Internal Medicine
- Universidad Del Noreste School of Medicine - MD
- Keerty D, Graham L, Haynes E, Hembree TN. Flexural Exanthema From Enfortumab Vedotin. Cureus. 2020 May.12(5):e8102. Pubmedid: 32542157. Pmcid: PMC7292715.
- Keerty D, Eaton K, Haynes E. Dapsone-Induced Hypoxia. Cureus. 2020 Jul.12(7):e9334. Pubmedid: 32714715. Pmcid: PMC7377661.
- Keerty D, Koverzhenko V, Belinc D, LaPorta K, Haynes E. Immune-Mediated Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis. Cureus. 2020 Aug.12(8):e9587. Pubmedid: 32923193. Pmcid: PMC7478594.
- Gollega A, Meghji C, Renton S, Lazoruk A, Haynes E, Lawson D, Ostapovitch M. Multidisciplinary assessment measure for individuals with disorders of consciousness. Brain Inj. 2015 Nov.29(12):1460-1466. Pubmedid: 26305914.
- Ibrahim R, Khan A, Raza S, Kafeel M, Dabas R, Haynes E, Gandhi A, Majumder OL, Zaman M. Triad of iron deficiency anemia, severe thrombocytopenia and menorrhagia-a case report and literature review. Clin Med Insights Case Rep. 2012 Aug.5:23-27. Pubmedid: 22493563. Pmcid: PMC3320130.
The Provider Rating is an average of all responses to specific care provider-related questions from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best score.
Patients that are treated in outpatient or hospital environments may receive
different surveys, and the volume of responses will vary by question.
Comments are gathered from specific care provider-related questions from our Patient Satisfaction Survey . The comments are submitted by patients and reflect their views and opinions. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.
We post both positive and negative comments from the surveys. We do not post comments that are libelous, slanderous, profane, irrelevant or otherwise inappropriate or may risk the privacy of our patients. A “[…]” in the comments below indicates de-identified patient information or comments that are unrelated to the patient’s experience with the visit to the provider, such as comments related to another provider, about the survey itself, or otherwise completely off-topic.
Not all providers will have a star rating or comments. In order to ensure accuracy of our ratings, we only display ratings for providers who have a minimum of 30 completed from the previous 12 months.Learn more about our patient comments
Provider Ratings and comments are gathered from our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. If a provider does not have ratings or comments listed it can be for several reasons, including:
- The provider has not yet received the minimum number of patient satisfaction surveys to be eligible for display. We require a minimum of 30 surveys before we post results to ensure that the rating is statistically reliable and a true reflection of patient satisfaction.
- He or she may be a researcher or other type of provider that does not see patients.
- The provider practices in a specialty or office that does not use the specified surveys currently used for these ratings.