Find a Doctor Search
Dr. Haynes received her MD degree from Universidad Del Noreste School of Medicine, Tampico, Mexico. She completed an Internal Medicine Residency and a Hematology/Oncology Fellowship at Brookdale University Hospital, Brooklyn, NY. From 2006 - 2013, Dr. Haynes worked at Brookdale Hospital in the Departments of Internal Medicine and Hematology/Oncology. She most recently has been working PRN at Moffitt in the Department of Internal Medicine/Internal & Hospital Medicine Program. Dr. Haynes clinical interests are in patient care and medical management of co morbidities of patients with oncology diagnoses. Her clinical research interest is to establish standard of care in patients with diagnosis of thrombosis related to diagnosis or treatment of oncology diseases.
Education & Training
- Internal Medicine
- Brookdale University Hospital - Hematology/Oncology
- Brookdale University Hospital - Internal Medicine
- Universidad Del Noreste School of Medicine - MD
If you believe you are eligible for one of these trials or studies, please call
- Gollega A, Meghji C, Renton S, Lazoruk A, Haynes E, Lawson D, Ostapovitch M. Multidisciplinary assessment measure for individuals with disorders of consciousness. Brain Inj. 2015 Nov;29(12):1460-1466. Pubmedid: 26305914.
- Ibrahim R, Khan A, Raza S, Kafeel M, Dabas R, Haynes E, Gandhi A, Majumder OL, Zaman M. Triad of iron deficiency anemia, severe thrombocytopenia and menorrhagia-a case report and literature review. Clin Med Insights Case Rep. 2012 Aug;5:23-27. Pubmedid: 22493563. Pmcid: PMC3320130.