Radiology - Diagnostic Imaging Services and Locations
Our Radiology - Diagnostic Imaging Program provides the following diagnostic imaging procedures and all exams are performed by licensed technologists with advanced registration in their specialty.
If a patient is recommended to have further testing or imaging scans done after a virtual visit, rest assured Moffitt Cancer Center is committed to the health and safety of our patients, their families and our team members. In response to COVID-19, we are taking all necessary precautions consistent with the advice from the CDC. Moffitt is the safest place for cancer patients to receive the highest level of diagnostic imaging and radiology services.
- Bone densitometry (DXA Scan)
- Breast imaging (digital mammographies and breast MRIs)
- Computed tomography (CT) scans
- Computerized/digital radiography (X-ray)
- Image-guided biopsies
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron emission tomography (PET) scans
- Single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT)
- Ultrasounds (ultrasonographies)
- Vascular and nonvascular interventional radiology services, including Lutathera treatment
We are happy to provide care to our patients whenever it is most convenient for them. We are proud to offer evening and weekend outpatient appointments at several of our locations. If you are interested in an evening or weekend appointment, please mention this when you are scheduling your exam with our patient access staff.
We currently offer imaging services at three convenient locations, including:
Moffitt Cancer Center, Magnolia Campus
12902 USF Magnolia Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
Moffitt Cancer Center at International Plaza
4101 Jim Walter Blvd., Tampa, FL 33607
Moffitt Cancer Center, Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation Outpatient Center at McKinley Campus
10920 N. McKinley Drive, Tampa, FL 33612
To learn more about our radiology - diagnostic imaging services, call 1-888-663-3488 or complete a new patient registration form.